Cricket Coach 2007

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont think I'm getting this one to be honest, I got last years and it doesn't seem to have too many changes. I didn't play last years a lot, so I'll just wait for the new ICC I think.

kookaburra69

International Coach
I might get it if the demo is any good.
I got the last version but it was **** compared to the ICC series.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
I dont think I'm getting this one to be honest, I got last years and it doesn't seem to have too many changes. I didn't play last years a lot, so I'll just wait for the new ICC I think.
You don't feel nearly twenty new features since MTCC was released offers good value for money? That of course doesn't even mention the fact we've refined the other existing elements of gameplay significantly.

I'm struggling at the moment to think of another game in the genre that has moved forward so rapidly.

Due to database problems with our web host at the moment, the bulk of the screenshots/info can also be viewed on CricketWeb. Unfortunately the admins here haven't yet got round to updating their news section with the press pack.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Personally I am undecided yet, I am certainly impressed with the amount of new features and the obvious listening to fans that is unique to you guys, but I have to say that I'll try the demo first, but unless it is dramatically better, I will just keep playing the old Cricket Coach and wait a bit before buying a new one.

As I suggested earlier, a discount for purchasers of last year's version would go a long way towards me deciding to get this one.

PhilD123

International Coach
You don't feel nearly twenty new features since MTCC was released offers good value for money? That of course doesn't even mention the fact we've refined the other existing elements of gameplay significantly.
To be honest, I meant major changes. From what I see on the website, it's all things like new 20:20's, autoplay (very good feature actually), which all help to make a better game. However, there's no major changes, unlike the rumours about ICC which apparently has had a big overhaul this year.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
To be honest, I meant major changes. From what I see on the website, it's all things like new 20:20's, autoplay (very good feature actually), which all help to make a better game. However, there's no major changes, unlike the rumours about ICC which apparently has had a big overhaul this year.

It would be impractical to make major changes to a game that was only recently created. Cricket Coach needed to be built on instead of completely remade and that is what has happened with Cricket Coach 2007.
International Cricket Captain is an old enough game to completely rebuild.

PhilD123

International Coach
It would be impractical to make major changes to a game that was only recently created. Cricket Coach needed to be built on instead of completely remade and that is what has happened with Cricket Coach 2007.
International Cricket Captain is an old enough game to completely rebuild.
Yep I agree with that. And I 100% understand why there haven't been major changes and am in no way criticsing Glenn and co. However I just feel that, there isn't enough to change to make me buy it.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Hey Glenn why did you still didnt implement training features? And tell us about the new generated players skills in the old game they all the generated players were rubbish and they didnt seems to improved over the course of time.
what about International series mode? will we be able to play series of 2 teams of different save game for eg one in 2021 and one 2010? like we can do with county teams in ICC games.
Most importantly what is the price of the current title ,It shouldnt be more than the last version.

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
I cant see any screenies. Any match screenies out yet.
I wont buy the game if it has the horrible match engine like last one

Users who are viewing this thread