Cricket Coach Pro - free data update now available

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
We're pleased to announce that today we have released a database update for Cricket Coach Pro users.

It updates the player database to Feb 5th 2007. This includes correct career data to this point, and updated team rosters. This update also includes a large number of new players.

The data update is free - head over to www.cricketcoachgame.com for more details and to download now!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Is this only compatible with Pro and not with the Marcus Trescothick retail version? Bit unfair really.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
It's not like they didn't say from the start that CC pro was always going to get a few more benefits than the disk version.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
evertonfan said:
Is this only compatible with Pro and not with the Marcus Trescothick retail version? Bit unfair really.
This update is only compatible with the Pro (softwrap) version.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I know Puddle, but the whole CC Pro situation gets on my nerves. Mainly because it was released only a week after I purchased the retail version. ?10 for a few add-ons just isn't worth it at all.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
evertonfan said:
I know Puddle, but the whole CC Pro situation gets on my nerves. Mainly because it was released only a week after I purchased the retail version. ?10 for a few add-ons just isn't worth it at all.
Cricket Coach Pro was actually released before the retail version (it was initially entitled Cricket Coach).

We've been quite fair with offering people with the retail version the chance to upgrade - you might remember us allowing people to send in their CD/box and they'd get the value of that taken off the Pro version (in other words they would be paying the same as if they'd bought the Pro version in the first place).

At the same time I do appreciate younger fans might not be able to use credit cards and the like on the internet - I don't see us offering additional downloads to online purchasers in the future for exactly this reason.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread