AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
:D
can we get a chance to play demo version?...
Patience is a key virtue. I am pretty sure whenever the playable Demo is out this game will take the cricket games on App store's by a storm.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
@IndieGameDev has had a sneak peak at the first build, so it's not vapourware :yes

In other news, we'll be partnering to finish off Cricket Heroes...
latest

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Now that Kurt said it, I am going to be helping him, although we all know him, he is not going to let me do much work :p, but I am very excited to help and contribute into this project.

As Kurt mentioned I just had a quick sneak peak into what it will look onto tablets and phones and let me tell you, its mind blowing. The thought of playing Cricket Heroes on mobile is wow. So hang tight guys, keep on your support.

Here is a tease :D

IMG_1409.PNG

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
@IndieGameDev don't downplay the amount of work there is for you ;) The integration is just to get you started (and that's quite a bit of work already) and then I'll definitely need your help with the touch controls and polish.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@IndieGameDev don't downplay the amount of work there is for you ;) The integration is just to get you started (and that's quite a bit of work already) and then I'll definitely need your help with the touch controls and polish.
Haha I know the work thats coming for me. I am more then happy to give my full attention to this game. Just cannot wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread