Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, that's just amazing! :lol
I wish I could hit the ball that far.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I tried to play leg side shots on these type of deliveries, and 80% of times it ends up pitching outside off stump, the marker changes at the last moment.:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    400.5 KB · Views: 194

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, now the running is tooooo slow in going back.And any chance to add bowl marker in the field radar.And its too irritating that bowl just stops near the boundary when its in motion.And also what are the 2 circles at bottom right?
And WTH this isn't given the boundary:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    319 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
I tried to play leg side shots on these type of deliveries, and 80% of times it ends up pitching outside off stump, the marker changes at the last moment.:)
attachment.php

Aaaah, fair enough. I think it's the adjustment made for concentration and skill. I'll fix it :)

----------

Lol, now the running is tooooo slow in going back.And any chance to add bowl marker in the field radar.And its too irritating that bowl just stops near the boundary when its in motion.And also what are the 2 circles at bottom right?
And WTH this isn't given the boundary:
attachment.php

Cool, good finds :) So I need to:

- increase the default running back speed a bit
- add a ball marker to the radar
- fix the ball on boundary bug

Regarding the circles:

- blue = stamina <- this will affect various things including timing, running between wickets, etc.
- yellow = confidence <- this will affect timing, edges, etc. and increases as you successfully play shots / defend

Cheers
Kurt

PS Guys - great feedback so far, keep it coming. Oh and merry Xmas to all!

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
And any chance for the layout change for scorecard?And also when the ball comes near to the boundary the bowl just fixes near the boundary and rotates at a place and than stops.And the batsman runs easy 3-4's.Also did you check the last page screenshot?:lol
If I still remember it came after a couple of overs the six was hit.Also add bat SR in bat scorecard.If possible add a spider and currently for wagon wheel, we can only view it for the batsman who is at strike.It should be there for all the batsman at a time.And for the replay can you make it at a normal speed?Also are you working on the suggestion I gave you earlier?
And in the end Merry Xmas!

kurtkz

Game Developer
And any chance for the layout change for scorecard?And also when the ball comes near to the boundary the bowl just fixes near the boundary and rotates at a place and than stops.And the batsman runs easy 3-4's.Also did you check the last page screenshot?:lol
If I still remember it came after a couple of overs the six was hit.Also add bat SR in bat scorecard.If possible add a spider and currently for wagon wheel, we can only view it for the batsman who is at strike.It should be there for all the batsman at a time.And for the replay can you make it at a normal speed?Also are you working on the suggestion I gave you earlier?
And in the end Merry Xmas!

Hey Meet, I haven't had a chance to look at everything yet - been getting my new apartment ready. I'll see what I can do this week, but it's highly unlikely I'll get to everything. I should have everything done by the first week of Jan though.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
no problem
you can take your time
and did you check the link, and if yes- is there any chance to add it?
And also when I saved a match(of a series), and than when I load it the series started from the first match, and not from the point I left the match.So please check it.
And I was talking about this screenie:p
78582d1293101705-cricket-heroes-screenshot-pg-2-advanced-cricket-video-game-lolz.gif

If you want I can put all the bugs/suggestion in a post and and if i found any bugs or new suggestion to be added, i will edit that post.And you can quote my post and write the progress about the particular bug/ suggestion?
I will notify you when I will add a suggestion or a bug, so that you can add it in the post you have made and write the progress about it.:yes

kurtkz

Game Developer
no problem
you can take your time
and did you check the link, and if yes- is there any chance to add it?
And also when I saved a match(of a series), and than when I load it the series started from the first match, and not from the point I left the match.So please check it.
And I was talking about this screenie:p
78582d1293101705-cricket-heroes-screenshot-pg-2-advanced-cricket-video-game-lolz.gif

If you want I can put all the bugs/suggestion in a post and and if i found any bugs or new suggestion to be added, i will edit that post.And you can quote my post and write the progress about the particular bug/ suggestion?
I will notify you when I will add a suggestion or a bug, so that you can add it in the post you have made and write the progress about it.:yes

The bug post sounds good :) Maybe make it a separate thread on this forum?

EDIT: Oh and I'm finishing up some work at the office, so I'll only be able to take a look at the .psd's you sent me tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
yah
It would be good.
And did you received my PM?:p

Yup, I'll reply once I've downloaded the file :)

EDIT: OK, I managed to hack a quick update together HERE:

- fixes boundary issues
- wagon wheel now available for all batsmen
- fixes positioning of bowling marker when batting
- ball now appears on radar

Alrighty, I'm off for the day. I'll see if I can do more updates tomorrow.

Cheers
Kurt

Last edited:

Near

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What The????????????I just tried to run the public demo and I get a message saying Cricket.exe has stopped working and that windows is looking for a solution.I am running Windows 7 home premium 64-bit version.Any idea what the problem is?

Users who are viewing this thread