Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Left armers struggles to get lbws/bowled to right hand batsmen because of the line issue , they mostly bowl on middle stump line and the swing/seam (even on default ones) make it past leg stump , I think you should tinker it ever so slightly so that they bowl just outside off or on offstump.

Field swapping is still here :([DOUBLEPOST=1445760456][/DOUBLEPOST]Noticed that AI now reverses the bowl which is just mind blowing :D thousand thanks

Allrounder18

Banned
Hmm I think you should tweak it a bit more because they still bowl on off/middle (but it is much better now) but still very unlikely to get an lbw if it swings (lbws only happens if there is no swing) Same applies for Right Armers and their inswing.

Allrounder18

Banned
Hmm can you include AI vs pace (amount of pace) difficulty in special.cfg? Just that variable like we have in editor not others linked to it ,It can be embarrassing sometimes when a 150k bowler gets hit all over the park by a tailender lol

Allrounder18

Banned
I guess they are about 15% less effective compare to the real life counterparts generaly[DOUBLEPOST=1445863672][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no issues when it comes to International matches but in SNR and JNR level speed demons are a real threat though. You won't see a speed demon taking to a cleaner by a tailender in a grade II game.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

I guess they are about 15% less effective compare to the real life counterparts generaly[DOUBLEPOST=1445863672][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no issues when it comes to International matches but in SNR and JNR level speed demons are a real threat though. You won't see a speed demon taking to a cleaner by a tailender in a grade II game.
Is the message starting to get through: give the man a break. You have given good feedback but it is time to enjoy what there is and let it go. Kurt has said he revisit things in a year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread