Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey, I am thinking of starting the next edition of Global One Day Cup but with two teams from India instead of Australia. Everything else would be same (might change the draft rules a little) except fixtures. I will go with double round-robin between 2 groups of 4 teams each and then top two teams from both groups would be involved in IPL type playoffs. (Sums up to 28 games with each team playing a max 9, min 6). Let me know if you are interested.

In case someone still doesn't know, that's my old account so I am not copying someone else's work :p (i did copy the squad graphics from Na Maloom Afraad because it looked really good, sorry for that once again)

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Hey, I am thinking of starting the next edition of Global One Day Cup but with two teams from India instead of Australia. Everything else would be same (might change the draft rules a little) except fixtures. I will go with double round-robin between 2 groups of 4 teams each and then top two teams from both groups would be involved in IPL type playoffs. (Sums up to 28 games with each team playing a max 9, min 6). Let me know if you are interested.

In case someone still doesn't know, that's my old account so I am not copying someone else's work :p (i did copy the squad graphics from Na Maloom Afraad because it looked really good, sorry for that once again)
yup me too

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking for co-manager for Madhya Pradesh. Drafts will start today.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Join the...
WORLD CRICKET CONFERENCE

mDf6mR5.png

SIGN-UP NOW!

Take control of literally any country in the world! Rewrite the very history of this sport!

"The World Is YOURS To Take!"​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread