Cricket Leagues - Announcements

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not really, i think both threads were needed, but because CG added the Support & Advice thread, he realised that we also needed this thread.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Have successfully managed to complete Season 3 of LMS . Right now , taking a break until Feb 26th for my Unit Tests to get over .
And I ll be needing an active manager for 'Liverpool Lemons' for varun is leaving LMS . And also , if am right , Tarun somewhere posted he was getting busy after feb 18th , so i guess i need a manager for Delhi Demolishers too . So interested managers can state their interest in my League thread .

harrisb

International Coach
Thanks Tarun, you joined a couple of weeks ago and now you're leaving already.

harrisb

International Coach
If you're allowed to 'announce' the need for a manager in here, then I'd like to announce that i need a new manager for Las Vegas Lions in my league.

It needs to be somebody active, as the draft is currently running.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow , so Varun has returned back to manage Liverpool but Akshay Chauhan has officially left my League . So anyone up for managing Cape Town Crusaders , please state it in my League thread :)

Last edited:

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, I need a manage either. Yudi is quite inactive in the league section so I might have to change the owner. anyone needs a team, post it in the thread (WPL)

harrisb

International Coach
Yudi is only active in the leagues forum during the World PL season, just so everyone knows.

Also, i'm going to America to see my grand-parents, some of you might know that there was a bit of a family crisis last week, so i'll be gone for a week.

It would be great if all the managers of the leagues i am involved in could find temporary managers for me while I am gone, I'm definitely coming back so I'll continue to manage my teams when I return.

Hope you guys are all ok with this, I think you'll all understand that this is quite a hard time for me and the rest of my family.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Don't worry Harris take care and be back soon

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Need a amnager for Hyderabad Hawks in GPL. You can even change the team name if you mant. Interested, please VM

Prats

International Coach
I won't be available here on PC from Monday night (Tomorrow) to Tuesday night as I want to attend a wedding ceremony in Nalasopara (Mumbai). So all league owners are kindly requested to take a note of it and manage my team temporarily for 1 day.

Inconvenience is regretted.

Users who are viewing this thread