Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Prats

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm back after 2 day's enjoyment so no need to worry about my teams in leagues now.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just announcing officially (or unofficially), what most of the league managers already know. I'll be leaving most of the leagues I'm participating in after their ongoing seasons end. Posting lineup everyday is too tiring and time-consuming for me, since I'm dwelling more into discussions and blogs and other stuff now.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You write a blog? Cool can you link me to your blog?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If it is too much, you can take a load off yourself by not being in the IPL if you wish to. I don't mind that, just a suggestion. If you wish to continue, then that's brilliant. Hopefully, you're doing good. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
IPL's not a big pressure to me, especially after you gave us that long mid-season break. :p

I might continue in a league or two, though, for entertainment, but will be leaving most of the leagues.

You write a blog? Cool can you link me to your blog?

I'm reading blogs currently, inclined to write one but just don't have enough time these days. Perhaps in the vacations.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Varun, if you want you can leave my league. You were part of it in the season 1 but if you are busy with life and can't continue any further in season 2 then no worries mate. I don't want any team owner of my league to be part of it even though he doesn't have interest in it.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't want any team owner of my league to be part of it even though he doesn't have interest in it.

I don't think he ever said he was 'not interested' . He's just feeling overloaded atm , that doesn't mean he is interested in one and not interested in the other . :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
I said I'll quit after the season ends. I don't want to leave a team mid-season.

I don't think he ever said he was 'not interested' . He's just feeling overloaded atm , that doesn't mean he is interested in one and not in the other .

True.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I forgot to add that any owner who is busy with his life can leave the league as well not only the owner who is not interested. :p I appreciate the time you have given to my league, Varun. :)

Prats

International Coach
Due to my 9th Final exams, I won't be able to be online much here on PC till 16th March i.e the day when my exams end.

It isn't that I won't be coming here at all but only for an hour a day. I'll do the lineups and comments in that stipulated time.

harrisb

International Coach
Good to hear, there's only a few managers in my league who I can trust to be active and if you dropped out, it would be very hard to keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread