Cricket Leagues - Announcements

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Well coming up for my league will be the reitring cup where it would be 6 teams for season 1.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry to disappoint some of the managers but my initially proposed 'World Club Cup' won't be a reality given my hectic schedule at the Uni . The State elections play a big role in this thereby preponing our semester exams by a fortnight . Sorry guys :(

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And one more thing , as you all know , i reside in Chennai , which means its party time at the Chepauk tomorrow rooting for England against the Proteas. Likely to turn up online after 7:00 , but who knows what lies ahead ?? So matches won't be simmed tomorrow for the daytime atleast .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Um, my windows (OS) has flinged up a bit, all managers who need lineups please wait till today night (probably 8:00 pm IST or 9:00 pm IST)

Harshshah

Club Captain
Associate Nations FTP

This is a league where, 7 Top associate nations are given opportunity to play against top 9 test playing nations and also play a 50 Over,4 Day and a T20 Cup with each other.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Too many leagues based on the Associate Nations now, have participated in one so will probably skip this. Best of luck Harsh!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
@ Harshshah - What happened to the Test Championship?

You should have brought that back and finished it, instead of starting another one.

Harshshah

Club Captain
I thought people would not be interested in it anymore..

Anyways if they are then I will complete that first for sure. I still have that database I suppose.. Fine Callum?

Users who are viewing this thread