KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm kinda free for now. Would any of you like a four team Bangladeshi league? Just to fill in for a CL squad?

Yup !

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
53709818.jpg

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Any suggestions on what I should do after completing the ongoing LAB V? Yes, I'll complete the delayed ELA final of course. It'll be too stupid to abandon a league with just one game remaining. Lemme finish the CWG stats compilation first. But other than that I think I'll still have the energy to run something..

I was thinking of something along the lines of Test/FC cricket given that I'm in pretty good form with the long format ratings at present. Already asked The Gamer to do a World Test Championship banner for me, but it's not final yet. The WTC I have in mind will be a good deal different from the ones that have run previously on this forum. Rating-wise, it'll obviously be very different and I've thought up a format that'll give associates a fair chance of making it to the tournament.

I'd still like a few opinions. Especially that of @The Author and @Sulaiman7.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Any suggestions on what I should do after completing the ongoing LAB V? Yes, I'll complete the delayed ELA final of course. It'll be too stupid to abandon a league with just one game remaining. Lemme finish the CWG stats compilation first. But other than that I think I'll still have the energy to run something..

I was thinking of something along the lines of Test/FC cricket given that I'm in pretty good form with the long format ratings at present. Already asked The Gamer to do a World Test Championship banner for me, but it's not final yet. The WTC I have in mind will be a good deal different from the ones that have run previously on this forum. Rating-wise, it'll obviously be very different and I've thought up a format that'll give associates a fair chance of making it to the tournament.

I'd still like a few opinions. Especially that of @The Author and @Sulaiman7.

No Opinion from me :( i have been involved in all of your leagues (TEST/FC ones)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
No Opinion from me :( i have been involved in all of your leagues (TEST/FC ones)

Everyone's free to give their opinion on the matter. I only mentioned those two because they're the ones with whom I discuss league ideas the most.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread