SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yes. I'm.

EDIT: just realized there are no teams up for grabs. Sometime later then.
You may take my team... Its all too complicated for me and I cant assure activity.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Coolsies. Thanks @Yash., but give it a try, I'm sure you'll manage. If you can't, I don't mind taking over.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I always think a crazy idea for a cricket league... The latest one is a crossover between PCPL & Cricket Manager 2K16... League will have the all feature of those 2 leagues, like multiple members joins together and creates there own teams + players auction (only current players) + news, articles and team page design to earn cash for team + use of vcash as a team budget... this league will be played in T20 formats... team can have 1 to 4 owners who had vcash for the league or i gave a loan to teams which have a admin (4m vcash), staff member (3m vcash) or legendary members of CL (2m/1m vacsh) as a owners... so teams need to have 5m to 10m vcash for auction... at the end of the season teams will get vcash as prize money & sponsor money...

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sounds good, I am up :thumbs

Make it less international, to make it interesting

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I always think a crazy idea for a cricket league... The latest one is a crossover between PCPL & Cricket Manager 2K16... League will have the all feature of those 2 leagues, like multiple members joins together and creates there own teams + players auction (only current players) + news, articles and team page design to earn cash for team + use of vcash as a team budget... this league will be played in T20 formats... team can have 1 to 4 owners who had vcash for the league or i gave a loan to teams which have a admin (4m vcash), staff member (3m vcash) or legendary members of CL (2m/1m vacsh) as a owners... so teams need to have 5m to 10m vcash for auction... at the end of the season teams will get vcash as prize money & sponsor money...
Everything except VCash is great.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Loving the County Cricket league by @swacker , Love how I can immerse myself into it.
I always wanted to do a league which will have same squad for all the three formats while there being international matches taking out our best players. I even had a failed attempt at it.
Indian Domestic League
Hopefully one day I will bring it back with Cricket Royale.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Loving the County Cricket league by @swacker , Love how I can immerse myself into it.
I always wanted to do a league which will have same squad for all the three formats while there being international matches taking out our best players. I even had a failed attempt at it.
Indian Domestic League
Hopefully one day I will bring it back with Cricket Royale.
i also loved the league like that and wanted do one from the beginning... if i get active manager for 12 teams than, i can put up Indian version of County Championship... i also had team logos too...

Bengaluru Surge.png Chennai Mariners.png Delhi Firers.png Dharamsala Icecaps.png Hyderabad Citadel.png Jaipur Kings.png Kochi Mammoths.png Kolkata Marauders.png Mohali Fasterns.png Mumbai Empire.png Pune Bandits.png Rajkot Reign.png

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag