Cricket Leagues - Feedback and Suggestions

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Looking for a medal logo for the cricket leagues section to add 32px x 32px with a transparent background (no copyrighted images please) - staff can then manually award it to active legends in the cricket leagues section.

1632826159830.png

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking for a medal logo for the cricket leagues section to add 32px x 32px with a transparent background (no copyrighted images please) - staff can then manually award it to active legends in the cricket leagues section.

View attachment 255704
May be these can help you, got from freepik. Non copyright images.
1.png
2.png

1.png2.png

Last edited:

Dice Cricket

School Cricketer
I am looking to start a new league using the Dice Cricket game by @Dice Cricket

I am trying to work out the logistics, and how I want to balance the teams.

I want to do a trial run as well and see what people think on how the games are presentAn adapteded
An adapted Dice Cricket Lite game (lower cost, and sent by email so no inflated international shipping rates by ebay) is nearly ready - details by the end of the week on my main thread: Dice Cricket

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm planning to do a league with 6 teams. This will be kind of Ultimate Manager by PCA (old members know it). I'll be adding a lot of detail and authenticity as IPL.

Meaning, it will start right from franchise bidding, player auctions etc... It will also have vCash prizes. I'll be needing a simmer to sim the matches and post them while I'll be doing remaining work. I could do it on my own but having league as big as this, it's better to have additional hands to it.

Let me know if you guys are interested and we will start ASAP. If you are interested to join in as Simmer alongside me , drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I'm planning to do a league with 6 teams. This will be kind of Ultimate Manager by PCA (old members know it). I'll be adding a lot of detail and authenticity as IPL.

Meaning, it will start right from franchise bidding, player auctions etc... It will also have vCash prizes. I'll be needing a simmer to sim the matches and post them while I'll be doing remaining work. I could do it on my own but having league as big as this, it's better to have additional hands to it.

Let me know if you guys are interested and we will start ASAP. If you have interested to join in as Simmer alongside me , drop me a PM.
Vcash necessary for entering?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Just got idea for a T20 league... Which I might name it as ICC Super League or something similar... Rules will be simple, each team will have 18 players, players will be picked through draft... In 18 players, 6 will be from top 5 ranked T20i nation, next 6 from 6 to 10 ranked nation and other 6 will come from 11 or below ranked nations... If you have any suggestions to improve this idea, please share it here...

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If someone needs a co-manager, I'm available. :)

Users who are viewing this thread