Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Just look for the COMM and SCORE txt files (I think that's what they're called) and the match info for the simmed match will be in there.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea mine doesnt save either. But you can still view the scorecard and commentary as iridium pointed out

harrisb

International Coach
Didn't know whether to post it in here or the other thread, but this one says advice.

Anyone know why Bilalshuja has been banned and how long he's been banned for? He's a manager in my league so I need to know whether I need to get a new manager.

Chewie

BCCI President
Most common reason league members get banned is for advertising their leagues through PMs and VMs I think

Varun

ICC Board Member
I too want to know, I guess CG can tell us.

Varun

ICC Board Member
There is another issue regarding leagues which I'd want to discuss. There have been a few instances recently, when the managers, during mid-season, suddenly declare that the season files are lost and they'd be starting from next season onwards.

The reason is ironical in itself, if they're going to start a new season, they'd have to create new teams again, so why not create the same teams, (if you haven't backed up), and continue the season. This is really a shortcut to complete a season, and the reason isn't justified.

Lazy much?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
^ Agree with Varun . It hardly takes 15 mins to rebuild a team . So even if its an 8 team league , it should only take 2 hours . Its that easy instead of starting another league .

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Anyone know why Bilalshuja has been banned and how long he's been banned for? He's a manager in my league so I need to know whether I need to get a new manager.
He is banned for ripping a banner in the GFX section

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
^ Agree with Varun . It hardly takes 15 mins to rebuild a team . So even if its an 8 team league , it should only take 2 hours . Its that easy instead of starting another league .

And it actually proves that you are running a league because everyone is running one. If you're running it just for some enjoyment, then no one would mind you creating new DB.

harrisb

International Coach
Well, at least there won't be any dreadful grammar on the forums for a while. He might use the time to get some decent language lessons.

Users who are viewing this thread