Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

harrisb

International Coach
Why the facepalm Rahul, almost everyone else on the forum who has English as an additional language tries their best to improve their English and use better grammar. Apart from Bilal, who doesn't see that their is anything wrong with his English.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Why the facepalm Rahul, almost everyone else on the forum who has English as an additional language tries their best to improve their English and use better grammar. Apart from Bilal, who doesn't see that their is anything wrong with his English.

Agree but I have seen you telling him every now and then which is not right.

Nothing more :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
@harris:- It is not right to tease someone who has bad English, it might really hurt the person and in the sub-continent, many people don't know good English as we have Hindi as the main language. Probably I have OK english because I sent my childhood in Germany.

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
@harris:- It is not right to tease someone who has bad English, it might really hurt the person and in the sub-continent, many people don't know good English as we have Hindi as the main language. Probably I have OK english because I sent my childhood in Germany.

I'm not teasing him, if i were teasing him, i would start posting all my messages in very complicated wording deliberately so that he couldn't understand what i was saying.

All i say to him is that it would be good if he could improve his grammar as it would make people have more respect for him and Dipak, if you read my last post before this, i have said that a lot of people from the sub-continent who have English as an additional language try their best to get better at English, but in all the time that Bilal has been a member of these forums, i can't really say he's improved, where as somebody like yourself, your English has definitely improved.

harrisb

International Coach
One more question, is there a keyboard Shortcut to get the strike-through text. I know the code is [/S] or something like that, but i was wondering what the shortcut was.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I have already a league going on World Domestic Club Championship.

Coming up shortly with
67qpmu.png
in one of my league threads just for enjoyment and some new kind of cricket.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
@ harrisb, there isn't an icon that allows you to do it, you have to have a text[ /s] without a space. Without the space, it will look like this:

text

harrisb

International Coach
Cheers. It's a shame there isn't one, it would make it so much easier to update draft lists.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just came on here to see if there's any interest in an 'Indian Premier League'. There isn't one going on at the moment and thought I'd run one. Minimum 6 to maximum 8 managers would do the job, so if people show interest I can get it running.

Just to go a bit deep on format and sim, it will be traditional CrickSim and 50 overs matches. We may have a draft or an auction depending on what owners/managers are comfortable with. Anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread