Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@User - Make sure that the owners taking interest in your league are "active" in leagues section. Sometimes, the members who show interest in your league loose interest in the league as it progresses and suddenly become inactive but the good thing is that the members who have showed interest in your league so far are active in leagues section so you have no reason to worry.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Cheers mate, so far I've to got the minimum number of 6 I require. Good going that and as you said all are active members here.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Yes you should, it would be really interesting as most leagues have all international players only.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hell no , Truman's league emphasizes on International players who have had limited opportunities in ODI cricket while Varun's A Championships is a mixture of truman's and your suggested league . So i guess there's nothing wrong in starting one .

I wouldn't say limited opportunities. More young players and those relatively new to the international circuit.

harrisb

International Coach
Dipak, i think you'd be a pretty good candidate to run the next Champions League on the forum.

And given another couple of months, you'd have a lot more teams to have,

- AusPL,
- NZPL,
- AfPL,
- Major League Cricket,
- IndPL
- ZimPL

If i've missed one on there then you could add them, but if you took the top 2 from each league, that's 12 teams.

----------------------------------

I'd still like somebody to do an English Premier League, we had one, Bcvs did one season and Chewie's attempt never got off the ground really, so if anybody wants to do that it would be great. (Put me down for a team because they usually go pretty quickly)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Dipak, i think you'd be a pretty good candidate to run the next Champions League on the forum.
It would be a big honor if I do. And if so the blame of partiality also won't be on me as I don't have any teams of my leagues participating

Prats

International Coach
I currently have 2 great league plans in mind. I wanna get underway with one of them after ZPL II (the current season). I did think about English Premier League for a while and thought the same as Harris did.

I'd still like somebody to do an English Premier League, we had one, Bcvs did one season and Chewie's attempt never got off the ground really, so if anybody wants to do that it would be great. (Put me down for a team because they usually go pretty quickly)

I can start one dude. Let me think for a while then will decide.

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors

And given another couple of months, you'd have a lot more teams to have,

- AusPL,
- NZPL,
- AfPL,
- Major League Cricket,
- IndPL
- ZimPL

If i've missed one on there then you could add them, but if you took the top 2 from each league, that's 12 teams.

Hmm, You missed my league - WPL!!!

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Nah, He's done enough. I'd rather go with IPL whereas it's just new.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I'm doing one now.

Users who are viewing this thread