Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Prats

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look here guys, I've planned to run a English Premier League as there isn't any good type of such league. So, I'll be running one.

A thread will be created tomorrow so stay tuned and leave me a VM if you are interested. :)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Look here guys, I've planned to run a English Premier League as there isn't any good type of such league. So, I'll be running one.

A thread will be created tomorrow so stay tuned and leave me a VM if you are interested. :)

I would advice you to first finish your existing league and then start EPL , wont be a problem then :thumbs

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Come on Good, stick to one league, I think Callum will not allow you, a new Idea struck and you start another league. I am outta of your ZPL if thats the case. :mad

harrisb

International Coach
Hmm, You missed my league - WPL!!!

Sorry mate, i didn't know that "Western Premier League" meant a West Indies Premier League, i would have added to the list if i would have known.

I mean that MLC is like a global league since there re only 2 Americans

Yeah, before Season 1 i didn't do much research into the local players, however, for Season 2, i have used Cricinfo better and come up with a list of "local players" from USA, Canada, Argentina, Bermuda, Bahamas and the Cayman Islands. The league is also being re-branded so expect some changes.

Definitely after Season 2, the squads would have enough "local" players in them to make it look more like a proper "national" Premier League.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand

There already is an EPL. Chewie is running it. He said he would start it up again in March.

harrisb

International Coach
To be honest, March is still a long way off, especially in this forum, that's probably 2/3 seasons. So if good can do a decent job (didn't want to say good) at it, then Chewie should, in my opinion, come up with a different league. He doesn't have trademark rights over a league if he's not running it.

Sorry to use Chewie as an example, but i don't see why good shouldn't start one if there isn't currently one.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yea but people have things outside PC. If I'm not mistaken, Chewie is still on holiday from uni and he says that he seems to get things done while he's in uni. So there really is no need to start another one. The EPL has already finished the draft and a few warm up matches have been posted.

I'd ask Callum first and see what he thinks.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Considering ZPL season two is very much only just starting, like only a few matches have been posted, I don't really see the need for good to start another league right as this moment.

Uni starts for us on the 28th of Feb, so I assume he'll restart it around then, which is now under a month away.

All-Rounder

School Cricketer
I will join it.

Hey guys i am thinking to make a Asian Premier League After My ICC world cup 2011 will be finish.there will be 10 teams.So Whats Your Suggestion about that should i start that one and any one interested VM m.:cheers

harrisb

International Coach
Instead of doing an Asian Premier League, and including players from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. Maybe try doing it with just one of these countries, there already is an IPL, but a Sri Lankan Premier League or a Pakistan Premier League could go quite well.

It's a good idea, in fact i had a similar idea a couple of months ago, but to allow more variety on the forums, i'd prefer it if you only included one country.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have a plan of expanding WDCC my league from second season with

--> Double Round Robin Pro 40 Tournament
--> T20 K.O Tournament
--> 4 Day or 5 Day Test Tournament.

Any suggestion?

Prats

International Coach
Instead of doing an Asian Premier League, and including players from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. Maybe try doing it with just one of these countries, there already is an IPL, but a Sri Lankan Premier League or a Pakistan Premier League could go quite well.

It's a good idea, in fact i had a similar idea a couple of months ago, but to allow more variety on the forums, i'd prefer it if you only included one country.

Yeah. PPL is a good idea for ALL ROUNDER. :)

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
There already has been a Sri Lankan Premier League, good ran it. There was a Pakistan one but no idea what happened to that. I'm guessing it just died.

Users who are viewing this thread