Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Me and @VC the slogger discussed this briefly, so i'd like to put this out there for feedback.
A crowdfunded CricketArchive account that any league manager can access?
@Aislabie @Na Maloom Afraad @RUDI

Its the kind of site that allows you to see who played for some random Egyptian domestic club side or even Nazi Germany in the 1930s. :p
I don't know how. But the site works for me without having to log in from my PC, but not my mobile, I haven't paid or anything it just works

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I am trying to CrickSim for World League. But I am not able to find where the scorecard and Commentary is saved after the match can someone help me.

You can also suggest other simulators but I am not able to find the files or website in our forum

@Na Maloom Afraad @Pinch hitter @VC the slogger
It is saved in the folder where the simulator is. It's saved as with an .sct extensions, as well as COMM.txt and SCORE.txt text files.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
It is saved in the folder where the simulator is. It's saved as with an .sct extensions, as well as COMM.txt and SCORE.txt text files.

No bro, its not coming. For me it says file creation failed.

Update: Never mind, Ran the Program in Admin and its working. Thanks

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
If you're using DosBox, I'd recommend opening the folder of the simulator and copying the COMM.txt and SCORE.txt files.

I used to get the same error when I was using DosBox, and I never found a fix for it.

Is there a way to Run without DosBox?

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just a suggestion for the guys who are conducting drafts in cricket discussion forum, in order to judge the best team after the draft, you can conduct a poll and tag all participants to vote for the best team, but they have cannot vote for their same team. You can also allow anybody to vote and can tag few good active members to vote, thus we can get opinion of various members and can mention the teams which are first, second & third based on poll results.

Tagging the guys who has conducted the drafts recently.

@Parth D @ddrap14 @Aislabie @liveinasociety

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Just a suggestion for the guys, who are conducting drafts in cricket discussion forum, in order to judge the best team after the draft, you can conduct a poll and tag all participants to vote for the best team, but they have cannot vote for their same team. You can also allow anybody to vote and can tag few good active members to vote, thus we can get opinion of various members and can mention the teams which are first, second & third based on poll results.

Tagging the guys who has conducted the drafts recently.

@Parth D @ddrap14 @Aislabie @liveinasociety
Or the team with Shahid Afridi is declared the winner of draft.

Users who are viewing this thread