Cricket Life Q&A - Your Questions Answered

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's an excellent interview. More of 'finally a response.' It'd be intriguing to see the screens and demo. Hope reviving. Kudos to the PC team for the interview. Been long since any news came out from them.

srk121

International Coach
Do we have to buy both editions separately, or can we just upgrade/patch the first one in order to get the second one? And what will be the price range?

Rob: Both editions (viz. CL Express & CL Regular) are distinctly separate. There?s no way to port or create a patch. Prices depend upon the platform and country of release. CL Ultimate will be the costliest of the three editions. CL Express & Regular editions will cost roughly the same.

So does this mean we can we can't play regular and express together as one game? hmmm..

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Yes i know that, but the only issue bieng there is ultimate edition would not be out until 2012.
And in the ultimate version too we can only control a player.:(
I will definitely buy the express version for I more like to play the arcade game.If there's some discount or if it doesn't costs me much I will even buy the regular version.

Just forgot to ask few questions-
1.How many teams will be licensed?
2.How much is the game patchable?
3.Will there be a unique bowling and batting action for different players?
4.Can we edit the face models of the players so that we can patch them and make em realistic?

srk121

International Coach
I will definitely buy the express version for I more like to play the arcade game.If there's some discount or if it doesn't costs me much I will even buy the regular version.

I will purchase once PC reviews are good. I will wait until than. But i am extremly looking forward to this game, becuase it sound great.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Just forgot to ask few questions-
1.How many teams will be licensed?
2.How much is the game patchable?
3.Will there be a unique bowling and batting action for different players?
4.Can we edit the face models of the players so that we can patch them and make em realistic?

Your answer Meet

‎1. We are working on getting teams & kits licensed. We would like to see support from gamers such as you for seeking licensed teams & kits.
2. For the first edition, we have limited modability. We will be working on opening the game up to modders in the next version.
3. Please watch out for the game to know about this feature.
4. Yes it is possible to add players and teams, with custom textures

srk121

International Coach
Thank you Rob & Matt. and PC for excellent interview

Ye good stuff. I thought their other game Final Ordeal is suppose to come out this month, but there is no information regarding the game. its making me skeptic regaridng CL once again.

P

pcfan123

Sounds overly complex and potentially crappy.

Notice the absolute lack of screenshots despite the game being in development for so long. It probably looks like CR.

srk121

International Coach
Sounds overly complex and potentially crappy.

Notice the absolute lack of screenshots despite the game being in development for so long. It probably looks like CR.

hmm... I am hoping that some sort of information would be release to public in this week. Gamebience have been very active on facebook though. They have answered quite a lot of question.

Users who are viewing this thread