Cricket Life Q&A - Your Questions Answered

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Never mentioned the difficulty of the game.
All those cricket games have a starting trouble and after an hour or so it turns out to be a piece of cake...unless an ultimate mod is made.
Can we expect a real challenging game this time!?

Flapjack

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lack of communication, strange statements on their facebook page and a bizarre "maketing strategy" leads me to believe this will never see the light of day.

Although I did find this page with company information and supposed release dates so why not give them a call and ask?!

Gamebience - Complete Profile

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Lack of communication, strange statements on their facebook page and a bizarre "maketing strategy" leads me to believe this will never see the light of day.

Although I did find this page with company information and supposed release dates so why not give them a call and ask?!

Gamebience - Complete Profile

Wow, I never realized they live so close to me. I will call them and give them a visit soon.

MJ Rocks

Club Cricketer
Though rob have mentioned the domestic circuite he never mentioned the domestic teams i mean does it include bbl , ipl and spl franchise leagues ? And what about the domestic tournaments does the game only have english and australian domestic tournaments or does it add up with other country tournaments also ?

Users who are viewing this thread