Cricket Player Manager

Siddhant007

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Just a Suggestion Introduce a Free Version so we can atlest test and Then Using IN APP Purchase We Can Unlock all Features

outbreak

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty fun little game. I like that nothing was locked behind in app purchases and it was cheap enough for me to take a stab on any way. Maybe offer a demo version in the future for new users that lets you play the first few weeks with out buying or something. It could use a bit more polish in showing you where you need to improve a player though, I like that it is hidden and you need the analysts to see what you need but it isn't 100% clear what's going on with the training. I just played my first career and ended up getting banned for match fixing (gave pitch reports when I was broke and it came back to bite me later). Made it through 39 international games for Australia and finished up averaging 38 with the bat and 26 with the ball a spinner.

angelina22

School Cricketer
It sounds very nice i will check it as my younger brother likes cricket very much and he loves to play such games in his device.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I bought this on a bit of a whim, it was only $2 and I've enjoyed it so far. I like the stats side of cricket so it doesn't bother me much that you can't actually play as the person.

More detail is probably the main thing I'd want but for $2 it's understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread