Cricket Revolution Bug Report

TrentJohnston

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The problem with my game, all my players are morphing, like the Cricket Bats and their arms are like one really long extended piece, when they go to hit a ball or move, their arms extend and it looks like a glitch of some sort,

it's hard to explain, does anyone know what this is?, do I need to lower my settings or get a patch?...

baba08

School Cricketer
this is a message i get when i try to run the game CricketRevolution.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. game was working 2 days ago someone please help me out and i bought the game through steam incase some of you were gonna say get the orignal copy lol

D

Dutch

this is a message i get when i try to run the game CricketRevolution.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. game was working 2 days ago someone please help me out and i bought the game through steam incase some of you were gonna say get the orignal copy lol

Try reinstalling the game from the steam menu or downloading it again. Bit of a pain I know but only suggestion I can think of.

D

Dutch

how do i reinstall it from steam menu or even download it again.

Right click on the game in the Steam "My Games Menu" and you get a number of options including preferences. Click on that and you can choose a number of things including delete local files: this emans you can download the conetent again and have Steam install it again. You can also verify the game cache which might also be the problem. Bit of a round-a-bout but I know not of anything else to suggest!

dilannaik007

School Cricketer
Hey guys. Im trying to run the demo on my pc. I have windows 7 and i meet all the requirements. But when i start the game it starts with black screen then goes back to my desktop and it just wont start up at all. Any reasons for this?

dilannaik007

School Cricketer
Processor: AMD athlon (tm) 64 * 2 Dual Core Processor 3800 + 2 cpu's ~ 2.0GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Chip type: GeForce 6150 LE

if you need more let me knw.

Debjyoti

School Cricketer
Glitches
1)Batsman ground their bat only after they have crossed the crease.
2)Most of the throws from the fielders are way over the keeper or the bowlers end
3)Wish there was a replay button (Like in EA )
4)And guys plz plz tell me how to play the sweep shot and the reverse sweep shot, i just cant seem to figure that out!!!

talal

School Cricketer
Game not working screen splash

The game is not working. screen splashes and returns to desktop. My display drivers are up to date.

spear28800

School Cricketer
HELP!!I start the game and if i even wait for 20 secs game says no internet connection found.I turned firewall off but still NO LUCK:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad.PLease!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME!!

bilalanwar86

School Cricketer
kindly tell how to remove error cricketrevolution.exe has stopped working
my computer specification are are uptodate !

uziii

School Cricketer
bug problem

Salam hi,
plz help me i hv won 19 matches 4 against world elite bt my win din't updated plz help me

lvloazzalvl

School Cricketer
Hi Guyz..

I am wondering if I can change player's names?:rolleyes It won't allow me to ??

Cheers:cheers

----------

Looks like you are online ADMIN! Fancy a game? :p

princeasad

School Cricketer
cant play cricket revolution

i have installed cricket revolution,.,,, but its not running it's giving an error....cricket revolution.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close .bla bla bla.....what that matter???please tell me....

Users who are viewing this thread