Cricket Revolution Online Gameplay Thread

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
:D

Come Online. Request matches and post your comments here.

Important stuff:

1. The game requires port 27000 open. It is recommended to have this open. You can have any of the ports open between 27000 - 27010.

2. Add these ports in your setting of firewall/antivirus.

3. If they still block the game, you will have to close the firewall/antivirus. Not recommended though as it is online environment.

4. Those who use wireless routers please check your network settings for port forwarding.

5. You can also download simple port forwarding software and tester program here: Download Simple Port Forwarding | Simple Port Forwarding?

6. Check solution for your router here: Supported Routers | Simple Port Forwarding?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i'll post comments if you give me the game for free or atleast pay half the price ! :p

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
how to play matches online.

Can't get it, first experience.

:help:help:help:help
please help

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
how to play matches online.

Can't get it, first experience.

:help:help:help:help
please help

Are you facing error or just don't know the procedure to host or join a game?

rishabhjain25

School Cricketer
Well I am able to host and join games easily. You can add me in CR by the name jainy25. Looking forward to see you all.

P.S. : I might just be able to help you guys with port forwarding and stuff.

P

pcfan123

Damn, I had named all my team after Presidents, cant believe there is another one out there too. Oh well, time to think of something else now

D

Dutch

I have named my team after my favourite Sixties pop legends: one J. Lennon is an awesome left handed spin bowler and Mr P. McCartney holds up the middle order well! And to add spice to the whole situation they are part of the Dutch national team! Hi hi!:D

P

pcfan123

Ok online is unplayable for me. It lags beyond control if I try to play anyone outside of the US/Canada. Also there are never more than 15 people online and less than 2000 people registered. For the week of release these are very disappointing numbers. If they do not go to a server system this game will die a very quick online death.

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok online is unplayable for me. It lags beyond control if I try to play anyone outside of the US/Canada. Also there are never more than 15 people online and less than 2000 people registered. For the week of release these are very disappointing numbers. If they do not go to a server system this game will die a very quick online death.

Yeah, the lag is horrible in CR. P2P totally sucks.
Its almost impossible to have a fair game when lag is greater then 100ms. Fortunately I found 10-15 people on CR who are from US/Canada and I just mostly play with them.

P

pcfan123

That is good for you and me, but for CR to develop and become a leading cricket game this p2p will never work. They really shot themselves in the foot.

D

Dutch

TBH I am completely enjoying this game off-line as well. Am taking part in a league with The Netherlands. We are playing the Kiwis at the mo and have them struggling at 114 for 7 in 50 over ODI. Just beat the batsmen with a slower ball: not a special delivery, just a slower ball. Love it!!

P

pcfan123

Well dutch you are old fashioned mate, what can I say. The future of video games is online. I cannot play the AI at all in any game that has an online feature. I just cannot bring myself to play a computer program as opposed to a human being.

Also CR was touted as being designed for the online environment. So making it p2p is really mind boggling.

As it stands right now, who ever hosts the game wins.

Users who are viewing this thread