Cricket Revolution - Post your game progress

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just started Easy level 20 over game against Australia playing as India.

Overs: 20
Pitch: Green
Cloud: Overcast
Tine:Day
Stadium: Metropolis
Toss: Won by me. Batting first.

Just noticed that in overcast game, clouds actually move :p

Will post my progress here

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I am using PS controller and not adapted to it. Therefore the score will not be high. :p

After 5 overs:

40134392.jpg

37096325.jpg

87567742.jpg

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
After 18 overs: 103/3
Spinner bogged me down. I had played my all games in Dome and this stadium is not suiting my style. Batting against quicks was easy using controller but the spinner took out my opening batsman. One of them was on level 5 and was scoring freely. Will post rest of match tomorrow.

I think the AI will take this one in 15 overs. :p

abfo

School Cricketer
gr8 to know how this game is panning out to be.. still havent got my hands on it..and after viewing ur videos and screenies im getting really excited.

btw what abt the batting card sid?
do post the full details tomorrow.:)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
gr8 to know how this game is panning out to be.. still havent got my hands on it..and after viewing ur videos and screenies im getting really excited.

btw what abt the batting card sid?
do post the full details tomorrow.:)

Yes full game tomorrow. I just had dinner and not in mood to play right now.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You're really playing defensive with 7 wickets in hand.

The AI has fielder at all my boundary hitting areas. I am relying on singles and doubles. I have been unable to hit slog shots due to lack of timing in controller.

Will take 2-3 games to get used to it.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Updates coming soon. It was thriller. :banana2

D

Dutch

Hello all! I am playing a 50 over league off-line mode. I am The Netherlands and am currently playing against the Kiwi's. I bowled them out for 195. Couple of great moments: slower ball, not a special ball just a slower ball completely fooled a Kiwi batsmen and he went for a big straight slog: followed by and embarrassing look round to see a duck sitting where his off-stump had been!

Second moment; last batsmen in: screaming yorker sent middle stump flying!

Loving this game! loving it! Batting is much harder though; currently 30 for 7! :facepalmWill get better though!:)

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Hello all! I am playing a 50 over league off-line mode. I am The Netherlands and am currently playing against the Kiwi's. I bowled them out for 195. Couple of great moments: slower ball, not a special ball just a slower ball completely fooled a Kiwi batsmen and he went for a big straight slog: followed by and embarrassing look round to see a duck sitting where his off-stump had been!

Second moment; last batsmen in: screaming yorker sent middle stump flying!

Loving this game! loving it! Batting is much harder though; currently 30 for 7! :facepalmWill get better though!:)

Hey Dutch are you using a gamepad? And if so, how's that workin' out for ya?

D

Dutch

Hey Dutch are you using a gamepad? And if so, how's that workin' out for ya?

Hey Captain! look time no hear! good to hear from you again! I was using a gamepad but reverted back to keyboard . I need to reconfigure the gamepad to suit me more properly. keys for bowling are quite good but would like to set up the batting on the gamepad as I like that better. How are you getting on? Are you ever at CR online? We need to play! Remember that beer-filled fridge?:D

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well after lack luster performance in first 18 overs it was time to go back to keyboard for batting. I had two overs to make up for my slow batting and luckily I had Dhoni I mean M.Dilip batting well. He surely made up for slow batting earlier and last two overs were quite fruitful for me.

58185108.jpg

58213586.jpg

Here are spider stats for my two batsman

98747889.jpg

68426586.jpg

This was my first match at Metropolitan stadium and I could not work out angles and that grass was actually heavy making ball travel slow on ground. This meant I gave away easy two and three runs.

Took all my power plays inside 6 overs and Aussie were brutal in that. I quickly shifted to spinners after power plays were over to stop the bleeding as Aussies were scoring at run rate of 9 RPO.

43808023.jpg

Spinners slowed the scoring rate somewhat but I was still looking at defeat inside 16 overs with the way batsman were going. :facepalm

33871883.jpg

93273222.jpg

11470157.jpg

R Jay was my leg spinner and he was most successful bowler by taking two wickets of both opening batsman who had scored 50's. Still my spinners had kept me in match. Following are scores after overs 17, 18 and 19th. The 19th over was bowled by I. Sharma and he kept it tight leaving Aussies requiring 5 off last over.

12754335.jpg

76205995.jpg

41593412.jpg

Just one over remain and I post the video of that one when I finish the match tonight. :D

-D-S-B-

International Coach
OMG WoW! my first ever hattrick. Pak vs Ind. Umar Gul, frst 3 balls of the innings!!:banana2:banana2:D

wish i knew how to put up screenshots!

Users who are viewing this thread