ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i have just acquired the game today, it is currently downloading. i hope its an improvement from ashes cricket 09.

BackwardPoint

Banned
Prepare to be disappointed then. Its a good game but compared to Ashes its s h i t

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
well whats wrong with it then?

BackwardPoint

Banned
No 360 batting
No catching/fielding
Having to time the ball before it leaves the bowlers hand
Massive lag online
never more than 10 people online
No Tests
Once your used to it, just as easy to slog as in AC09
Poor Grapihcs (ps2 at best)
keyboard only

thats just off the top of my head.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
I've only played a handful of games but i can see where you're coming from. I haven't been able to hit a single boundary yet or even get a wicket.

I really dont like the bowling cursor and batting is so difficult to pick the gaps, i spose once i get used to the controls i'll enjoy it a bit more.

D

Dutch

I've only played a handful of games but i can see where you're coming from. I haven't been able to hit a single boundary yet or even get a wicket.

I really dont like the bowling cursor and batting is so difficult to pick the gaps, i spose once i get used to the controls i'll enjoy it a bit more.

Yep! Just needs time. Online can be fun but the lounge is more lonely than I am on a Saturday night! It has some redeeming features but like all games it is one-sided. If we could only mix all the best bits from each game to make a super-game.

susairajthomas

School Cricketer
no commentary + No test matches + no auto play + stupid direction controls + inferior graphics and stadiums = Cricket Revolution:sarcasm

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I delete it from my PC.
Its a good game but I just can't play on it on PC:(, I am a Console gamer

D

Dutch

208 in 10 Overs :) :banana2
Whilst nice, it still just goes to show that the gameplay is mediocre at best...just like all these games. the only one gettung close in my humble opinion is a heavily modified Cricket 07. Roll on TAOC!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Guys it will be best if you post your screen shots.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
CR just wasn't fun enough to play. They'll need a significant improvement and expansion on their second effort, if that ever comes.

Neverhood

School Cricketer
That's great. :)
I can't even score 20 runs in 10 Overs. :doh

it took me almost a month to score this much. Try the practice mode first and get used to the button combination thats how i started playing good.

inventor_1996

School Cricketer
hey guys,
i am a very good player (as far as i believe) i score about 150-180 runs in hard more in 10 overs. i have even made my opening batsman score a ton in just 6.4 overs. the team score reaching 223 in 10 overs in that game (hard mode)...... but i cant play the online mode. i want to test myself against real players.... i have registered the account. when i try to login in-game, it says that my version is not proper. i even downloaded and installed all the available patches....but it still says the same.....any idea??

Users who are viewing this thread