Cricket2005 Bat Pack and roster released

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The Cricket2005 Bat Pack will add 48 real bats into the game and assign them all to the correct players. This is an essential download for Cricket2005 and greatly increases the realism of the game. Over 350 players have been edited! Bats include Gray Nicolls, Kookaburra, Gunn & Moore, Hero Honda, CA, SS and many more. Many thanks to all the contributors: langerrox, Aryan_6668, aussie1st, satish, GdK and Jeromedascorp.

c2k5batpack.jpg

Download it here

GdK

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome, been dying to get home from work to dl this. I am so sad sometimes...

riyaz

Club Cricketer
when i click the download option it is directed to another site & when i clock "download now" option in that site , it goes to another page & download does not start, can someone help

jonah

International Coach
Just follow the links to download the file. You'll eventually see a message ' your d/l is ready - click to start'.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this pack; superb stuff :cool: .

riyaz

Club Cricketer
jonah said:
Just follow the links to download the file. You'll eventually see a message ' your d/l is ready - click to start'.
Thanks to everyone involved in making this pack; superb stuff :cool: .
i followed the link and finally ended up in apage which had no link & i didnt get any message, please help

Ste

Executive member
Click on Download Now and then choose a server from the link and then there is a page with a link to download.

Ste

jamesgray2005

School Cricketer
I downloaded the batpack and followed the read-me but the bats are with the wrong players (i.e. Lara=Woodworm). Help!

kelvinismyname

Club Cricketer
GREAT STUFF MATE but can u Post a list with all the Players who are assigned there correct Bats

never mind i juz saw the excel file

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
jamesgray2005 said:
I downloaded the batpack and followed the read-me but the bats are with the wrong players (i.e. Lara=Woodworm). Help!

You must have installed the roster wrong. It's a bit tricky to explain but basicly if you haven't created a roster already by saving ingame (my cricket; load/save) you have to create a folder called myname.ros and put the roster.ros file in it (and then rename that file to the same as the folder).
Hope this helps...

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
It woked fine for me.Sachin had MRF ,Sehwag had Britania,etc but Yuvraj Singh had Kukubura.The bats for rest of the players is correct.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
bharat said:
It woked fine for me.Sachin had MRF ,Sehwag had Britania,etc but Yuvraj Singh had Kukubura.The bats for rest of the players is correct.

This is why I gave you 24 hours to bug test it...
At the end of his profile where it says 13 29 CC 10 change the 13 to a 2D
For everyone else I've corrected that and reuploaded.

riyaz

Club Cricketer
i downloaded it but i am not able to unzip it , it says " the archive is damaged"

Users who are viewing this thread