Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi,
———————
UPDATE: 13Jan 2022 (xbox1x with latest patch 1595)

PROS:
- Need to set run rate at 20-25 in limited over games to get AI run pace realistically
- Offside shots have been balanced
- Fix for power play bug is as below
If you want to edit listA type match. E.g: i want 35 over intl game
1. Adjust power play overs like fixed are 2, 1st from 1 to 7 with 2 outfielders, 2nd from 29 to 35 with 5 outfielders
2. Adjust closure A inns to 35 then B inns to 35
3. Adjust no of overs to 70 from 100
In this way power play count stays there along with you can play odi of less than 50 overs

CONS:
- Game crash if we use academy downloaded stadium while saving or exit the game (frequency: Always)
- If you cancel run both batter reach at same end causing run outs (frequency: Often)
- Slog shots trajectory messed up as with ideal timing, ball goes way up touches sky and get catch inside inner circle
- Non challenging AI in test games (as in one played ashes first test, Aus (AI) bowled 95 extras & got all out under 100 and then 300 at own home ground and lost game by Inns & 200+ Runs, difficulty hardest/pro/hardest)
- Night games fps issue & fast bowler animation glitch
- Deep fielders still annoying

———————
I would like to highlight few remedies to Xbox well known issues. So far no day1 patch for Xbox as patch still in waiting approval status so till then try these workarounds, hopefully it will work. I tested these and get a sigh of relief in order to complete 1 game without these bugs.

1. Game stuck in loading after pressing Start Game
FIX: Either you play or visit online academy. You cannot do both in one go. If you want to play game then no need to go online academy. Vice versa if you want to do something from academy then before start a game do quit game and then relaunch and play without downloading anything from online academy

2. Game freeze all of sudden
FIX: Go to network settings and then clock tab "go offline". Your frozen game back to normal

3. Game exit itself
FIX: No need to use any downloaded stuff from academy. some logos are causing same but don't know exactly which are those.

4. AI plays unorthodox upper cut or AI bowl too bouncy ball that goes 4 byes
FIX: Set pitch bounce to 35 and you will see huge improvement (courtesy to forum users)

5. Commentary very annoying or not correct
FIX: turn off all additional commentators so default ones (David Gower & Mike Atherton) will do.

6. AI plays ground shots in T20 end overs irrespective of 7-8 wickets in hands
FIX: Make AI settings to legend with run-rate=40-50, strike-rate=100, wicket-chance=50, and bowl-quality=100 (if you want to face challenging AI bowling)

7. Flickering during game
FIX: Turn off replays as that will improve a bit.

8. Poor lighting
FIX: Play game at 10AM time and in daylight sky and stadium looks fabulous

General recommendations for challenging game play are, set batting and bowling timing sliders to 10-15 along with ideal shot power boost to 0, edges on poor timing=75, edges on ok timing =20, edges on good timing=5, foot placement/shot difficult=85, spin bowling difficult 85-90, impact of good ball=100, poor timing shot impact=100

Hopefully you will notice improvement and enjoy till any patch doesn't land on Xbox :)

Thanks

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The game does have Day 1 patch. The game does not have anything post that.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game does have Day 1 patch. The game does not have anything post that.
That i belive 0 day patch and if u read i mentioned “i tested” that means its my experience

jan52

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any update on when Xbox patch will be released. Is it expected tomorrow in the UK ?
Almost a month no news of Xbox patch as far as I know...

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I'm hoping for some positive news from Xbox UK tomorrow or day after
Me too man so far tonight no release, just hoping see it soon

I actually couldn’t find Jack Leach in the game I am wondering was he added in for the patch or something

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Me too man so far tonight no release, just hoping see it soon

I actually couldn’t find Jack Leach in the game I am wondering was he added in for the patch or something
Leach was added in a couple of patches ago.

TommoBFC

School Cricketer
I think xbox may be behind ps5 patches tho, I have done 4 searches for him and cannot find him under player search for his surname
He's called something like Jan Larsen at Somerset, he isn't in the England squad by default. What is cool though is that when you add him to the England squad, it has his real player number on his shirt ie 684

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
He's called something like Jan Larsen at Somerset, he isn't in the England squad by default. What is cool though is that when you add him to the England squad, it has his real player number on his shirt ie 684

Thanks buddy, of course I forgot the names won't be accurate, should have remembered that

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Which version you guys are seeing on XBox? I’m still seeing version 1.0.13.0 and it is not great looks game looks quite pixelated :(

Users who are viewing this thread