CricZat - Version 2.0 (CricZat-Pulse coming soon)...

Storer11

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not a bad game, good test of knowledge.

Just a few errors;
- Zaheer Khan scored 75 against Bangladesh in 2044 - this could be a prediction, but I doubt it.
- It said biggest score for ODI at no. 5 position, but when I got the answer correct it was Andrew Symonds and it explained his test knock against England when he got 156.

Anyway, got 6-285 off the 20 overs. Not a great score first up!

appu2146

Club Captain
Yudi : Yes it is working. Is the audio taken from some game? I think I've heard that somewhere else too.
Yes its from a game :D... I have made the commentary loading from outside.. so we can change or implement more commentary's..

RPHKR : The audio is good.
Thanks mate., Will try to implement more voices.

Storer11 : Not a bad game, good test of knowledge.

Just a few errors;
- Zaheer Khan scored 75 against Bangladesh in 2044 - this could be a prediction, but I doubt it.
- It said biggest score for ODI at no. 5 position, but when I got the answer correct it was Andrew Symonds and it explained his test knock against England when he got 156.

Anyway, got 6-285 off the 20 overs. Not a great score first up!

Thanks for your reply mate.. Fixed the errors.

Any ideas to make it more interactive and interesting...

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
i have played this game since you posted it on the thread beat this for a challenge reps for you really good game realy adicting :clap

Attachments

• Capture23.JPG
    Capture23.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 51

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With an aim to beat that score I begun playing the game again and ended up with a score of 419-7.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
good score there cant wait till there will be a submit button i am true cricket fan and will do anything to be a cricketer:yes

appu2146

Club Captain
singhb : i have played this game since you posted it on the thread beat this for a challenge reps for you really good game realy adicting :clap
Thanks for your comments mate.. it motivate as to improve more..

Yudi : With an aim to beat that score I begun playing the game again and ended up with a score of 419-7.
Great score mate..

singhb : good score there cant wait till there will be a submit button i am true cricket fan and will do anything to be a cricketer:yes

Will try to Implement challenges in next version. So that you can challenge your friends for the score u got.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
*bump* Any one tried this? It is a really good game, give it a try and try beating my score...

appu2146

Club Captain
Screenshot of CricZat - Pulse... Releasing soon... :-)

Screenshot.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread