Crik2005 xbox version released in pakistan

wakeel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 2005 is relased in karachi but only the xbox version....availible at the most famous ma,ll of karachi the pak towers and at the shop named"game boutique" the ps2 version along with the pc versionis relasing on the 4th of july....

sheraz

School Cricketer
i am the one who release this game in karachi look out for ps2 version maybe tomorrow have a nice day.

Hero

Club Captain
Wakeel ,would you let me know the prize of this game.

wakeel

School Cricketer
if u go to pak towers ull get it in 250 rs and if u go to saddar ull get it in 150

Hasan

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it confirmed ?? anyone checked with shops at saddar? or malls like park towers? anyone got the game uptill now!

wakeel

School Cricketer
wtf.... i got the game but its not playin on the xbox :(:(:@.......and on the bak ofit its written all rights reserved ps2 sony entertainment....but when i tried it on ps2 its not working either:@:@:@:'(........well ill go to the shop tomm again:@

wakeel

School Cricketer
well the game is ok but my xbox isnt working :@:@:@:@

holmie

Club Cricketer
this is what happens when you get a pirated xbox

wakeel

School Cricketer
hahahah god one holmie...well there are no prated xboxs in the world:P

Hariz

International Cricketer
I think if the companies making these cricket games (EA and Codies) realise the fact that South Asia has the most cricket lovers and their games would be sold here like hot cakes they would ship original versions to this part of the world at the release dates. Sadly they orient themselves to other places and then blame piracy and other lame excuses !!!!

Hariz

International Cricketer
I think they should begin with a lower price such as 300-500 rupees so that it falls in an appropriate range for most ppl and they will see that many copies are sold to compensate the lower price and gradually the price can be increased for future versions. Otherwise i am afraid pirated versions will continue to be spread !!!

Users who are viewing this thread