CWSim V2, Back With the 2nd Version of CWSim Simulator

anirox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Related Thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cwsim-official-release.90478/

Hi everyone, just wanted to inform everyone that the 2nd version of the CWSim V2 Cricket simulator is out now.
It has all the features we see in real world Cricket focusing mainly on T20 Cricket.
It has Impact Player, Superover and lets you select Batsmen and Bowlers realtime.

Some Images:
23-Apr-23_Kalyan_Bangalore_LineUp.png
23-Apr-23_Kalyan_BangaloreInnings2_Scorecard.png
23-Apr-23_Kalyan_BangaloreInnings1_Scorecard.png
23-Apr-23_Kalyan_Bangalore_MatchSummary.png

You can reach out to me if you are willing to be a part of it and want to enjoy it too...

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Related Thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cwsim-official-release.90478/

Hi everyone, just wanted to inform everyone that the 2nd version of the CWSim V2 Cricket simulator is out now.
It has all the features we see in real world Cricket focusing mainly on T20 Cricket.
It has Impact Player, Superover and lets you select Batsmen and Bowlers realtime.

Some Images:
View attachment 278925
View attachment 278923
View attachment 278924
View attachment 278922

You can reach out to me if you are willing to be a part of it and want to enjoy it too...
Nicez would like to try.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers

Some Images:
View attachment 278925
View attachment 278923
View attachment 278924
View attachment 278922

Great work Sv! Hope you remember me..

anirox

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not Remembering quite @Verified Enigma. Looks like you changed username maybe :P
Please can you help me remember you.

Thanks @everyone for your fantastic comments and feedback. Well like the First version of CWSim, the public release will be done after some time as I incorporate any more necessary changes.
But yes, the Sim is up and running and I along with my team members have been running massive tournaments on social media. We are into 4th season of it.
The Whole idea is to create a virtual world of cricket following the football(soccer) model and so far people have loved it. If any of you want to join in before the Public release of the V2, you are most welcome to get in touch with me.

And once again thanks to all of you and PC that the first version has been used by huge number of people and Hopefully people will enjoy V2 <3

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Looks great, pretty different to most other cricket simulators out there

Users who are viewing this thread