Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
They sure did!

All uploaded, search for user mrdconnors and contains "BRB" (Blocker's Retro Boards)

Sound. I'll add them in and share the stadiums tonight. I'll probably just set them as England 1990's home grounds and reshare the team. Be on the RetroCricket profile.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Just uploaded one more, a Scrumpy Jack one

Ah I cant go through it again. It's too stressful haha.

Reshared England 1990 with a full set of home stadiums with static retro advertising.

Thanks to @blockerdave for the adboards and @wasteyouryouth for the original Trent Bridge.

Shared under the RetroCricket profile.

Enjoy. And with that we're on to Cincinnati (if you know you know)

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
@DalePlaysCricket I have a question for you?

How do you determine how much ratings and skills to give each player, I'm trying to figure out how to balance my 96-97 Pakistan team I'm working on.

I'm a huge fan of your work on this series, which is what inspired me to work on that team, more as a challenge to myself to see if I could do it, so thanks again in advance

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hey man. I appreciate that.

The ratings are mostly based on a few things. Namely: average, reputation, balancing and memory.

If I'm making a host of players from the same era, I'll try to skill them so as to differentiate you Warne and McGrath from your Giles and Fraser. Batsmen is a bit easier, I'll mainly focus on average and try to make someone who averaged 40 superior to say someone averaging 25.

There is a bit of guess work in it as well, but for the most part it works out alright.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Hey man. I appreciate that.

The ratings are mostly based on a few things. Namely: average, reputation, balancing and memory.

If I'm making a host of players from the same era, I'll try to skill them so as to differentiate you Warne and McGrath from your Giles and Fraser. Batsmen is a bit easier, I'll mainly focus on average and try to make someone who averaged 40 superior to say someone averaging 25.

There is a bit of guess work in it as well, but for the most part it works out alright.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread