Dale's House Of Retro Studioz

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hi Dale, first of all well done on all of your creations, a lot of them are amazingly accurate for non-playfaced creations. Thank you very much for making them.

That said, I've run into an issue which may or may not be from downloading one of your teams on PS4. I downloaded the India 98-99 side last night and as it was going through the process of downloading, it came to BKV Prasad and stated that I already had a player with that name and would I like to replace him, I said yes and them it asked me "what elements of Nuwan Pradeep would I like to replace with BKV Prasad". At that point I realized something wasn't ideal, so I went to deselect everything, but it wouldn't let me progress unless I selected something (I even tried pushing circle to back out). Not wanting to cause a corruption of some kind by resetting my PS4 right then and there I chose stats only. Then I progressed through to download the rest.

What I found upon completion was that Nuwan Pradeep was in both the regular Sri Lankan side and the India 98-99 with BKV Prasad's stats. I tried to go into player creator and remove him from India, which it allowed me to do. Then went to delete him from Sri Lanka, so I could set about individually getting the correct players for each team. I couldn't, it wouldn't let me remove or add players. I had to delete the entire team and start from scratch with them.

Anyhow, meanwhile I went into download your BKV Prasad individually again (as it's the only good one on the Academy!). I had to choose to download him as a custom player as he was about to replace Nuwan Pradeep again for some reason. So, I'm not sure how that player is linked or what's going on, but I wanted to tell you about it.

As for your creations, keep up the great work, so great jobs done so far!

Last edited:

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will you be making the Zimbabwe , Kenya and Scotland kits and teams from 99 too?

Users who are viewing this thread