Dale's House Of Retro Studioz

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
For example pak kit 5 and pak kit 7 the logos are on the academy in different colours through psl or ipl teams etc. I think the logos are made by @wasteyouryouth. If they can be messed about with these 2 kits could be done possibly. I tried once but they looked terrible haha. I will try again and see if i can do it. I just felt you have mastered the 99 kits so you may be able to do these better.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
For example pak kit 5 and pak kit 7 the logos are on the academy in different colours through psl or ipl teams etc. I think the logos are made by @wasteyouryouth. If they can be messed about with these 2 kits could be done possibly. I tried once but they looked terrible haha. I will try again and see if i can do it. I just felt you have mastered the 99 kits so you may be able to do these better.

Ah I'll have a bash later and see what I can do.

Any idea what the logo names are?

pinku

Associate Captain
Ah I'll have a bash later and see what I can do.

Any idea what the logo names are?

To be honest i just searched for logos by wasteyouryouth and many shapes came up which can be adjusted to the kits. I can have a look tonight and see if i can get you some which may be easier to do. I think wasteyouryouth made a couple of these kits on Ashes for me. @wasteyouryouth might be able to help us here. I did not request him as he is not accepting requests haha.

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

Attachments

• 50E77AF2-9647-46AE-B0E6-3F3974ABEE1B.jpeg
    50E77AF2-9647-46AE-B0E6-3F3974ABEE1B.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DA1C7E19-5A00-42D5-BBAD-672AF56EC512.jpeg
    DA1C7E19-5A00-42D5-BBAD-672AF56EC512.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7

bfg336

School Cricketer
Hey guys, do you know if anyone has done any teams of the 2000's for the test playing nations. I tried looking on the academy but found nothing. Thanks in advance

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Hey guys, do you know if anyone has done any teams of the 2000's for the test playing nations. I tried looking on the academy but found nothing. Thanks in advance

There should be a few on there, I know I've posted 2000s squads for India, West Indies and Pakistan and I think under @gleeso73 has a few.

I'm sure I've seen @Spoobir create a few for that era or try @blockerdave or @DalePlaysCricket.

Just have to try different search tags, maybe? Mine is @Mouseydread.

Hope this helps.

gleeso73

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

Shobhit Trivedi 99

School Cricketer
Hey i have downloaded your awesome retro kits of india,aus,sa,eng and nz for world cup 96.But unable to find others.plz help me to download them

Users who are viewing this thread