Dale's House Of Retro Studioz

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Hi Dale! Can you try your hands on this Aussie baggy green kit? I will be very thankful to you.
05ponting.jpg

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Shared Cork, Emburey and Mallender.

Also shared Sri Lanka 1991 from the England tour. Players won't be much use but you might want the Uniform for when Murali shreds you in the winter @blockerdave

20201228_165300_crop_4.jpg

Credit to logo, player and bat makers where applicable as always ( probably @Mouseydread @wasteyouryouth and @blockerdave as well as myself)[DOUBLEPOST=1609174525][/DOUBLEPOST]The white sleeves/off white body almost makes that look like a vest if you squint a bit

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Also shared Sri Lanka 1991 from the England tour. Players won't be much use but you might want the Uniform for when Murali shreds you in the winter @blockerdave

View attachment 241346

Credit to logo, player and bat makers where applicable as always ( probably @Mouseydread @wasteyouryouth and @blockerdave as well as myself)[DOUBLEPOST=1609174525][/DOUBLEPOST]The white sleeves/off white body almost makes that look like a vest if you squint a bit
It really sucks that you can't make a nice sweater, independent of shirts, in the academy. I think they look really good but you either end up with a shirt that isn't right or a sweater that's all over the place.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 241346

Not sure I’ll need a cable knit sweater for the Sri Lankan summer, but will come in handy for them in England in 98.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
It really sucks that you can't make a nice sweater, independent of shirts, in the academy. I think they look really good but you either end up with a shirt that isn't right or a sweater that's all over the place.

Even the kit variants that come with a sweater. They never wear them anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1609177249][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel dirty all over

20201228_173918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread