Darko's ICC 2009 Australian Cricket Captain

darko21

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It has taken about a week to research and create this save file for ICC 2009. I have made the first 12 teams in the English County scene Australian. I used FE's editor and tried to get the abilites as close as I can.

FEATURES
- The six state teams split into an 'A' and 'B' side; as follows

- Derby and Durham = NSW
- Essex and Glams = QLD
- Gloucs and Hants = SA
- Kent and Lancs = TAS
- Leics and Middx = VIC
- Northants and Notts = WA

- The save is of Hampshire (South Aus is my team so, yeah). It is unfortunate that I can't edit the database directly.
- The Aussie players are Kolpak which means that all the Aussie players are still intact. This is a full game so the opportunity to play as Australia will come.
- Each Aussie County has one English player (unless the AI decides to rehire out of contract players in the initial contracts screen).
- International English players that were "taken over" by Aussie players have been edited to other counties (eg. Broad, Plunkett, Shah etc.)

So, I haven't really tested it yet as I just finished. Feel free to edit how you wish (if abilities are too good/bad etc.)

Attachments

• ACC.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

darko21

School Cricketer
Sorry, the PC decided that the file didn't needed to be uploaded. Should be there now!

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Will try out this one but will it replace the england teams or will I still be able to play as them?

Last edited:

darko21

School Cricketer
Yeah, I started with the team I know and follow. If I have the time, I will try to do a few others. It was a test to see if people liked it and say how it can be improved (besides changing from South Australia, because I know they aren't the greatest. Consider it a challenge!)

For those who do give it a try, tell me what player ratings should change.

darko21

School Cricketer
Yeah, will try to get around to it. But might do it as 6 sides instead of 12. Reason for that is quicker and stronger sides as well. Plus to fill up the sides, it took some searching for young players (one is 15 in the save!)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You could add NZ sides in? To fill up any gaps.

darko21

School Cricketer
Man, this was easier on ICC2002. That editor at least didn't require switching windows all the time AND having the game open.

I did have a database I made on 2002 that was the 6 aus, 6 nz and the 6 saf sides in the county scene. However, on this, the England side will be almost non-existent.

Mind you, this all has to be done in spare time, between work and reality.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Take your time mate, it sounds great!

Make sure you do the Vics soon! PM me if you need help with rosters!

darko21

School Cricketer
ICC 09 Australian Cricket Captain V2

So I have been busy with reality to work on this fully but for now, here is a Derbyshire save with the 6 Aussie teams.

Derby = NSW
Durham = QLD
Essex = SA
Glams = TAS
Gloucs = VIC
Hants = WA

The teams consist of 18 players and all other players in the squads should fall out of contract on the first screen. I have not edited internationals or any other sides. I may tweak later.

Also, I will try to make each team available (eg. swap NSW-Derby to another side. Making a new save is tedious and time-consuming). And this may start as the basis for a Tr-Nations save. I have NZ stats so it may be possible. However, if you wish to be a NZ or RSA side, I might need to start again as the international team for this save is Australia.

Haven't tested it so feel free!

Attachments

• ACC Part 1.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'll try it as soon as I get a new hard disk. Mine is blown so I'm using safe mode at the moment which doesn't let me use the graphics card.

Users who are viewing this thread