Darko's ICC 2009 Australian Cricket Captain

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice effort. Hopefully in the future ICC will include Australian teams as well. It certainly wouldn't take a huge amount of effort, if Cricket Coach 2009 can manage it then surely ICC can do the same.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
After losing my 2 opening T20 games, I decided to give Watson the chance to open the batting after scoring 57* and 31* at #4. I lost the toss and I was sent into bat. Watson and Warner put on an 89 run partnership before Warner was dismissed for 32 at a run a ball. Watson and Hughes then kept going and Watson was finally dismissed for 74 off 46. Henriques and Rohrer went for low scores and Thornely finished on 2* while Hughes finished on 46* off 31. Clarke has been injured for a while now, I need him back and Katich is not playing in the T20's. I dominated with the ball early, as they lost 6 wickets in the first 5 over's. I bowled Bollinger through and he took 6/36 off 4 as he took a bit of slogging from Jefferson. I brought Hauritz on when Jefferson and Franks were going along nicely. He took the wicket of Jefferson first ball for 36 and took Franks later in the over for 14. I won the game next over as Hauritz took his third wicket to finish with 3/14 off 1.4 over's.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Nice effort. Hopefully in the future ICC will include Australian teams as well. It certainly wouldn't take a huge amount of effort, if Cricket Coach 2009 can manage it then surely ICC can do the same.

Are you like some Cricket Coach representative?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He's the developer/guy who made it

tomie89

School Cricketer
wat how do i make a associated file that is wat i got when trying to download

crows

School Cricketer
Man, this was easier on ICC2002. That editor at least didn't require switching windows all the time AND having the game open.

I did have a database I made on 2002 that was the 6 aus, 6 nz and the 6 saf sides in the county scene. However, on this, the England side will be almost non-existent.

Mind you, this all has to be done in spare time, between work and reality.

hi I was wondering if I could have the 2002 database you made please

Users who are viewing this thread