Don Bradman Shield DAY 4 - Round 3 - Bad Boys vs The Wild Force @ Lord's Cricket Ground

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I had my heart in my mouth! Umair, take a bow! An absolute gold knock given the situation. Form is temporary, class is permanent. He proved that with his knock. The skipper deserves a lot of credit for that grind out there and so do our pace battery in Rukanah and Jacob who did more than their job with the bat. Good to see us winning but I hope we do not make it this interesting always ffs! I know the under the table dealings.. but still.. :spy

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know the under the table dealings.. but still.. :spy
I guess "someone" outdid me this time :mad . At least now I've an idea of a ballpark figure of what works and what doesn't.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm really happy with my all-round performance. Again, Modi played a responsible knock for us. @Umair7 batted magnificently on his birthday. Openers were outstanding. @Akshay. batted really well in his debut. @Till Valhalla & @Fenil also played their part beautifully. @Naman7 is my trump card! It's time to celebrate this win & gear up for the next match.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
A quick 50 by Umair at the top , that was nice counter attack . One of the openers needs to be given full license in real world too . Those small small partnerships of 10 20 30 runs were a real gem in winning the match here ....

And then the finishing touch by our Captain Biswas . Fadhl & Jacob too get the credit for hanging around there .... :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread