DBC 14 Modding for PC

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Even with the bugs and problems in the game i was never going to wait 2 months so enjoy your youtube videos as i play the best cricket game around.:clap

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even with the bugs and problems in the game i was never going to wait 2 months so enjoy your youtube videos as i play the best cricket game around.:clap

:facepalm Lol i'd rather wait for 2 month's lol :thumbs

zaff4444

Club Captain
I just scored a first Ton and my first Hatrick in the same game and the game after i made 3 half centuries in one inns. Have fun waiting dude.:wave

Pmsl! that is coz it's bug infested yet lol.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pmsl! that is coz it's bug infested yet lol.

Bug infected or not trust me I was a PC user until now Those bugs I havent even been bothered with. Its just one hell of an experience

zaff4444

Club Captain
Bug infected or not trust me I was a PC user until now Those bugs I havent even been bothered with. Its just one hell of an experience

:facepalm trust me i feel for you guy's=guinea pig's :yes

:lol

grkrama

National Board President
trust me i feel for you guy's=guinea pig's

I'm a pc gamer myself and believe the DBC on PC will be enhanced due to highres, MODs and two months of extra polish.

Doesn't mean the console gamers are having it bad, modding is just like customizing your car or bike while it enhances your experience it doesn't affect the people using the vanilla versions, a person who doesn't customize his wheels is still driving the same great car and enjoying the drive.
while modding will surely make it better its not compulsory to enjoy a game.

Also I believe both console gaming and pc gaming are symbiotic and are meant to go hand in hand.

Console copy sales contribute a huge factor in the profit and help the studios to make better games, have better tech and thus contribute to the high standards of gaming we are able to relish on PC nowadays.

Same way PC's with their superior tech contribute to modding and are a excellent way to know and try out new improvements and features.
Which help the game devs to take the game forward.So that the console gamers get these great improvements in their next iteration or as DLC. [like the hearthfire dlc for skyrim etc.]

for all we know PC version may come with it own set of problems due to various system configs, but i hope not:yes.

To each their own, for those who want plug n play, not keep upgrading their system to keep up with the latest, consoles are great and enjoyable out of box and those who like to fiddle around to get that last bit finesse of the product GO PC:yes.

Bottom line all of us are going to enjoy DBC no matter the platform cause "The Greatest Cricket Game Ever":D:yes

Last edited:

zaff4444

Club Captain
I'm a pc gamer myself and believe the DBC on PC will be enhanced due to highres, MODs and two months of extra polish.

Doesn't mean the console gamers are having it bad, modding is just like customizing your car or bike while it enhances your experience it doesn't affect the people using the vanilla versions, a person who doesn't customize his wheels is still driving the same great car and enjoying the drive.
while modding will surely make it better its not compulsory to enjoy a game.

Also I believe both console gaming and pc gaming are symbiotic and are meant to go hand in hand.

Console copy sales contribute a huge factor in the profit and help the studios to make better games, have better tech and thus contribute to the high standards of gaming we are able to relish on PC nowadays.

Same way PC's with their superior tech contribute to modding and are a excellent way to know and try out new improvements and features.
Which help the game devs to take the game forward.So that the console gamers get these great improvements in their next iteration or as DLC. [like the hearthfire dlc for skyrim etc.]

for all we know PC version may come with it own set of problems due to various system configs, but i hope not:yes.

To each their own, for those who want plug n play, not keep upgrading their system to keep up with the latest, consoles are great and enjoyable out of box and those who like to fiddle around to get that last bit finesse of the product GO PC:yes.

Bottom line all of us are going to enjoy DBC no matter the platform cause "The Greatest Cricket Game Ever":D:yes

^+1^ also i really hope that game's modding could be available for consoles,i really do.

balkeet

International Coach
If modding will improve gameplay especially ai behaviour then consoles owners would want a piece of it too, esthetic changes won't be that tempting for console owners.

D

Dutch

Yeh and he's probably laughing aswell with the game currently bug-infested,you's guinea pig's lol :thumbs

Well I would rather be a guinea pig than a starving parrot looking forlornly from its cage.........what the guys are coming up with is finetuning the game for the PC release. We win twice.

zaff4444

Club Captain
Well I would rather be a guinea pig than a starving parrot looking forlornly from its cage.........what the guys are coming up with is finetuning the game for the PC release. We win twice.

Pmsl! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread