PC: DBC 14 online matches

Dracule Mihawk

School Cricketer
guys i am new here, i play DBC 14 on steam...problem is i am not able to find a single online player to play online matches..be it quick match or tournament it just keep saying waiting for player and that wait goes forever..i am just asking are all of you having the same problem of finding it hard to get an online opponent ?
thank you.

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Select the custom match option.

Then you can either see any other games that are currently being hosted and available to join, or you can create your own match for others to join.

Once you do find someone to play and if they are a genuine player, add them to your friends list.

Other option is, to randomly add loads of guys from the leaderboards and then invite them for a match if they are online.

Imtiaz_786

School Cricketer
As my steam account is limited so i cant add friends so if possible add me
My ID imtiaz39

Samraj

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am trying to add friends on steam account but it is saying that the feature is not available.... can anyone tell me how to add friends on steam account...

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
i am trying to add friends on steam account but it is saying that the feature is not available.... can anyone tell me how to add friends on steam account...
On the top left tabs...select Friends -> Add a Friend -> type in or copy paste the user name and the profile will appear...click add as friend button.

Samraj

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
On the top left tabs...select Friends -> Add a Friend -> type in or copy paste the user name and the profile will appear...click add as friend button.
when i do that it is saying the feature is not available.....[DOUBLEPOST=1449843743][/DOUBLEPOST]when am clicking add friend it is saying their friends list is full...

Users who are viewing this thread