DBC 17 available on US PSN Store on Dec 15th!!!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
UK XBox One has a date of 21st December.

IIRC Ross mentioned that both Xbox and PS/Sony gets the game/patch at the same time. If that's the case I would expect Xbox to have the game available 15th unless the Europe/UK region digital release itself is somehow pushed by a week to 22nd.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have just heard that it is 15/16th Worldwide in physical form. It is 15/16th on PSN/XBL for all territories except the UK where is it the 22nd.

I have no idea of the reasons for the UK Digital release staying with the original date.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So that means PC version is slated for 16th Jan hopefully (No need to reply to me, just happy to have it maybe a week earlier yea)

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
I have received my copy today.:thumbs

Thank you Big Ant.

Attachments

• 20161213_104815.jpg
    20161213_104815.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 163

Casey12a

Club Cricketer
Does any know if you can pre download the game on PSN US or do we have to wait for their update on the 15th?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
So that means PC version is slated for 16th Jan hopefully

30 days from 15th December would be 14th January (Saturday). Would love it if it was available first thing on a Saturday morning personally!

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Does any know if you can pre download the game on PSN US or do we have to wait for their update on the 15th?
The US Playstation store traditionally does a big content update on Tuesdays. So I'm expecting the preorder for the game to show up on there today. If so we should be able to pre-download it as pre-downloads are normally available 48 hours before release on the US PSN.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Hey guys I am from Canada and ordered a PS4

Db 17 is on Amazon.ca - DON BRADMAN CRICKET 17 (PS4): Playstation 4: Computer and Video Games - Amazon.ca

But I see I can get from Psn Store, should I get the physical copy? is the price same as PSn download - can anyone tell me if I can switch stores withing psn or whats the best way to go abt this

Wait till 15th or 16th and see whether the game is available in Canadian psn store. If it is you are in luck as Canadian psn store doesn't charge tax for the games unlike other retailers. In case Canadian psn store doesn't have the game available but US psn store does follow the following steps...

1. Create a new user with a US address (find any random address from internet for the same).
2. Head over to a website such as pcgamesupply and purchase US psn cards. In case the game costs USD 59, purchase psn cards worth USD 50 and USD 10 to fund the purchase.
3. Log in to your psn account and fund your wallet/account with the psn cards.
4. Purchase the game and download.
5. Once the game is downloaded and installed you can change the user and play it from your main PS account.[DOUBLEPOST=1481643857][/DOUBLEPOST]
The US Playstation store traditionally does a big content update on Tuesdays. So I'm expecting the preorder for the game to show up on there today. If so we should be able to pre-download it as pre-downloads are normally available 48 hours before release on the US PSN.

There's no fixed day for psn updates. The psn store is updated multiple days.

Last edited:

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
There's no fixed day for psn updates. The psn store is updated multiple days.

True. But a majority of the new content for the upcoming week appears on the US store on Tuesdays. Thus there's a good chance DBC 17 will appear there today and be pre-downloadable for Thursday.

Dousmith111

School Cricketer
I have played DBC 14 on Xbox and PC - been a while so really looking fwd to 17

Is there a difference in gameplay or any differences between PS4 and PC? is one better than the other?Can you enjoy custom work via PS4 too

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have played DBC 14 on Xbox and PC - been a while so really looking fwd to 17

Is there a difference in gameplay or any differences between PS4 and PC? is one better than the other?Can you enjoy custom work via PS4 too
1. The PC Version only has the academy currently and PS4 has the full game, so a bit hard to spot gameplay differences as of now
2. Refer to 1.
3. Yes

Users who are viewing this thread