DBC 17 Career Mode

Liam Wilson

School Cricketer
Can someone help me.. im trying to do my career star player but the same person appears in the same team multiple times... iv done the new update and have the current best players and teams.. the player is linked aswell.. iv only just started the career mode

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Career is a snapshot of the teams at the time you started the Career - subsequently fixing the linking and doing a get best will not fix a Career that has already started.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Someone from BA or anyone who could answer this scenario in career..

If I start as a bowling allrounder who bats in the middle order and as games pass on I put the skill points earned to batting and become a better batsman than a bowler, will there be promotion in the position and this way can that player's role change from bowling allrounder to batting allrounder? or vice versa..

If it can that would be so cool as we can shape up the career the way it works for the player..

Liam Wilson

School Cricketer
The Career is a snapshot of the teams at the time you started the Career - subsequently fixing the linking and doing a get best will not fix a Career that has already started.
How do I fix it then. cause it says mitchell starc is in the team 3 times and im getting annoyed at it

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Hi Ross, just wanted to know whether anything will be done about the stats not being tracked in career mode. For me that was 90% of the fun in DBC14, to get my averages better, beat me highest score. Is this feature coming back?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Ross, just wanted to know whether anything will be done about the stats not being tracked in career mode. For me that was 90% of the fun in DBC14, to get my averages better, beat me highest score. Is this feature coming back?

DBC17 Patch#2 / FAQ - Please read before posting

How can I view my career player stats?
Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
it's very disappointing that you still can't change team kits during a career.

USACricNerd

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Is there a possibility that in a future patch we will start seeing dynamic sides in Career Mode? Through two seasons my club side has remained exactly the same, as have all of the state and international sides. The same XI have been selected for every team for every match to this point in every level and competition. I had heard that we'd be seeing retirements and promotions and demotions around us, but every other player's ratings seem to remain the same no matter how long the career lasts.

D

Deleted member 46200

Is there a possibility that in a future patch we will start seeing dynamic sides in Career Mode? Through two seasons my club side has remained exactly the same, as have all of the state and international sides. The same XI have been selected for every team for every match to this point in every level and competition. I had heard that we'd be seeing retirements and promotions and demotions around us, but every other player's ratings seem to remain the same no matter how long the career lasts.

I may be wrong but ( I think) they said this would be the case that they would change??? Big ant??? RSVP sil-vous-plait.

knockedin

Club Captain
While this is true, linking players and deleting duplicates doesn't fix this issue. It needs to be patched as it ruins career mode

knockedin

Club Captain
Its a brand new career that I have started though
There is no fix currently. I removed the duplicated players from the team in the academy (E.g. mitch starc) and this did fix it, but in some careers he wasn't in the xi at all as with other players I removed from the squad. Some careers it will work though the lineup stays the same across all formats for the whole career contrary to what big ant tells you. I had a few careers that had no duplicates after many restarts but when every lineup is the same across all formats/seasons it's a pretty boring career so I'm not starting a proper one until it's fixed. This only fixes the national team though, I removed mitch starc and he was playing for random state sides still, really needs a fix asap @BigAntStudios

Last edited:

chitrak_sharma7

School Cricketer
I have set my player to be a top order batsmen (not opener) but I keep batting at number 7? Is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread