DBC 17 Slider Thread

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone tried ball and pitch friction slider along with all custom batting difficulties.

I have tried from 0, default, 100 and they have no impact and remain same in gameplay.

Either there is problem with mine only or its a bug

Thanks in advance

I've no idea what id does. I thought this slider changes the outfield friction, i.e. you can make the outfield heavy/slow or lightening fast but haven't tried it yet.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even outfield or on pitch or batting difficult i played 2-3 games while setting different values and all behave as default setting so just confirming any issue specific to my game or others facing this as well.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Also it maybe obvious to most (not me :facepalm) But i had a fiddle about with the sliders and to reset them back to default i thought i just had to press Y to reset all at once but you have to go over each slider and press Y to reset it. Just putting this here just in case others didn't realize.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
By the way the best part I like about sliders is that you can access sliders/Gameplay Modifiers in the middle of a match by pausing and the slider changes take effect immediately and these tweaks are permanent. I love this approach as I was scared you had to start a new match for the sliders to take effect but not so. That's a great enhancement by Big Ant.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have noticed that the AI will give catches when playing exspensive shots toreally poor balls.

So for a spinner - poor spin and poor release seems to result in a rash shot.

Yeah I noticed this to my disbelief today. Bowl badly to get them all out. Oh dear.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Easily my favorite delivery of any DBC game (doesn't look as good on video but it was a cracking bouncer)!

Love it.

Hold tight people there's a good game under the bonnet of this little thing. Going to take some patience and tweaking but we will get there.[DOUBLEPOST=1482182059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love it.

Hold tight people there's a good game under the bonnet of this little thing. Going to take some patience and tweaking but we will get there.
Feel free to upload a few more deliveries like that if you can get one past the bat!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Love it.

Hold tight people there's a good game under the bonnet of this little thing. Going to take some patience and tweaking but we will get there.[DOUBLEPOST=1482182059][/DOUBLEPOST]
Feel free to upload a few more deliveries like that if you can get one past the bat!

No doubt! Fingers crossed :yes[DOUBLEPOST=1482182381][/DOUBLEPOST]

Easily my favorite delivery of any DBC game (doesn't look as good on video but it was a cracking bouncer)!

I love Steyn's expression after delivering the delivery. Spot on!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Again, looked better when it was first bowled but still it got me excited...

kasabian21

International Coach
@Markkkkk which console are you playing on? 4k tv as well? Your graphics look way better than mine (I'm on a standard PS4 and not a 4k tv).

Users who are viewing this thread