DBC 17 Slider Thread

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks everyone for sharing some settings and overview about the gameplay sliders. I have to admit, the gameplay gets better and better once I started playing around this sliders.
So far, I came to terms that this settings below, giving me a great pleasure of playing dbc 17. Currently I'm batting in first class level, 102* from 189. With me a tail ender batting on 24* from 97. Team is struggling at 249/6 in a crumbly, heavy cracked surface in India on the 2nd day (morning session).
Here is my settings:

upload_2017-3-7_11-32-24.png

upload_2017-3-7_11-33-3.png

Hope you guys will give it a play test and share your findings! :)

Ozzie_SAP

Club Cricketer
Yeah I'm all over it mate. Going to do a playthrough tomorrow evening/weds and Thursday!
Hi guys, everyone promised they will test and get back with their ideal gameplay modifier settings unfortunately not many got back to this thread with their findings.

For all of us to benefit and to make this game top quality, can we please have some feedback from our gamers/ experts who have already tried it?!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys, everyone promised they will test and get back with their ideal gameplay modifier settings unfortunately not many got back to this thread with their findings.

For all of us to benefit and to make this game top quality, can we please have some feedback from our gamers/ experts who have already tried it?!
I havent bothered with sliders i play on HARD batting and HARDEST bowling and Legend difficulty in career.

sudhamsh reddy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've messed up Physics values in the game. Can someone post the default Physics values?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Thanks everyone for sharing some settings and overview about the gameplay sliders. I have to admit, the gameplay gets better and better once I started playing around this sliders.
So far, I came to terms that this settings below, giving me a great pleasure of playing dbc 17. Currently I'm batting in first class level, 102* from 189. With me a tail ender batting on 24* from 97. Team is struggling at 249/6 in a crumbly, heavy cracked surface in India on the 2nd day (morning session).
Here is my settings:

View attachment 183768
View attachment 183769

Can we change these conditions in a way to make it better for green pitches for pacers?
How to make a pitch where the ball comes a bit slow (sluggish) like in IPL matches so to make it difficult to bat especially against spin on a slow wicket.

drastsab

Club Captain
Here is my settings:

View attachment 183768
View attachment 183769

post slider setting for. AI Better Pacing.

Users who are viewing this thread