dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
-uploaded minigame v003

-uploaded v2.90
reusing the old slow loader until the new one is written

INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2.90 AND OLDER: run DBC14, when you are in the menu press
START on the hack program and wait 15-20 seconds (or more).

INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2.85: run the program, press START, then run DBC14,
it will say "load succesfull" if it loads correctly.

There is now a patch that will try to fix some of the bugs.

------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i created a small hack for DBC (the name is Fearsome Tweak), it's used
to create more chances to get wickets during the game.
There will be more edges, so put your leg slip on ^^
It works only on the updated version on steam, at least for now.
Please note that it needs to be polished, so it could crash or have problems (
but it worked well for me). It was tested on windows 7 - 32 bit and 64 bit.

Usage: start Fearsome Tweak and press START button, then launch dbc14.
Dont close the program, leave it in the background! You should use the
hack only while bowling, is not reccomanded while batting.

Camera help:
the x and y pos usually are between -150 and 150, the z from 1 to 150 (you can use also values like 45.6, 80.2 etc especially with a low zoom value). The x and y rotation are between
-5 and 5, is not easy to position them, i usually go from 4.2 to 4.3, 4.4 etc and see the effects. The z rotation goes from 0.9 to -0.9 For the zoom usually i use 1 to 50, high precision
is important here so often i use values like 7.4, 4.3 etc. I rarely use the clip. The fog is bugged, but you can activate the first Fog setting to remove the fog, the image will be clean.

NOTE: DONT USE IT IN MULTIPLAYER, YOU CAN GET A CHEAT BAN!

CHECK THE PROGRAM WITH AN UPDATED ANTIVIRUS, BECAUSE MINE IS NOT
UPDATED. Dont worry though, the program is safe, is not a scam or anything.

Attachments

• FearsomeTweakv102.zip
    59.1 KB · Views: 401
  • FearsomeTweakDebug.zip
    87.5 KB · Views: 193
  • FearsomeTweakv201.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 482
  • FearsomeTweakv212.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 239
  • DBCbugfixv002.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 227
  • FearsomeTweakv260.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 323
  • FearsomeTweakv285.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 365
  • FearsomeTweakv290.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 712
  • dbcminigamev003.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 238
  • dbc14Hook1.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 203
  • FearsomeTweakv004.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Hey mate, I tried your hack in my current save game and I got so many edges on normal setting which I'm thrilled about. But I think I only got edges from the spinners (steve smith mainly) and with the quicks I didn't get any edges. Is this only for spinners or for quicks too?

I bowled 10 overs with the quicks on normal setting and didn't get one edge but with the spinners I got edge in my first over (2 of them)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
if you have problems with these file hosts, please suggest others.
Please post downloads as attachments on posts. Use the 'Upload a file' button in the reply section, or just drag and drop into the bit where you type the reply.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Also can you tell us what pressures do what? Does high pressure = more edges? Also when I select a pressure and load it always says it's sets back to automatic

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
it's a big topic, you need precision i think with fast bowlers, often they clean bowl instead of getting edges. Medium pacers seems to get more edges. But
of course you can get edges with all type of bowling. Yes with high pressure should be easier to get wickets. Press START to load the hack, then
select your option. You can also turn ON or OFF the hack with other button, if you want. Dont close the program also, leave it in the background.

MattW sorry didnt see that option, thank you

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Will try it out - apologies when I saw it deleted from the main forum I thought it was something dodgy!!

Question - are the edges only for wickets or is it still giving edges dropping short, flying over the slips etc?

Sounds a very interesting concept.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Will try it out - apologies when I saw it deleted from the main forum I thought it was something dodgy!!

Question - are the edges only for wickets or is it still giving edges dropping short, flying over the slips etc?

Sounds a very interesting concept.

It's all types of edges. I got 3 that carried (one dropped by slip) and a 4-5 others which went thick and into no mans land. Need to do more testing with this!

It's all types of edges. I only had 3 carry to the keeper and one to slip, but the others were thick edges etc!
it's a big topic, you need precision i think with fast bowlers, often they clean bowl instead of getting edges. Medium pacers seems to get more edges. But
of course you can get edges with all type of bowling. Yes with high pressure should be easier to get wickets. Press START to load the hack, then
select your option. You can also turn ON or OFF the hack with other button, if you want. Dont close the program also, leave it in the background.

MattW sorry didnt see that option, thank you

Okay cool I will load again. I am bowling pretty precise with the bowlers I guess I need to do more testing or something. Will get back to you ASAP, also if you can manage to fine tune this or something then you've done a great job. DBC14 is a great game in terms of human batting but human bowling to AI has been poor. But with this patch so far it seems a lot more fun!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
it needs a fine tune, yes. Thank you very much for all the feedbacks guys. Also i just noticed that i was using teams downloaded
from the academy, probably it's better to check the team values before using them (i forget it often). The first thing i would
experiment is to make more batsmen "conservative" (also "radical" should give interesting result). Also to get edges from fast
bowling you need to change something in the field i think, maybe make the bowler bowl from the other end.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
it needs a fine tune, yes. Thank you very much for all the feedbacks guys. Also i just noticed that i was using teams downloaded
from the academy, probably it's better to check the team values before using them (i forget it often). The first thing i would
experiment is to make more batsmen "conservative" (also "radical" should give interesting result). Also to get edges from fast
bowling you need to change something in the field i think, maybe make the bowler bowl from the other end.

Hmm, if you don't mind me asking what did you change to make more edges come? I'm also using downloaded teams from "Friedelee" (sorry for butchering the name)

Because with the spinners I was getting a lot of edges but with the fast bowler I only got one off of the tailender, what have you modded to make edges happen?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is fascinating! thank you! Working on windows 10 x64.
I'm too curious to know what exactly did you do to enhance gameplay! Sounds like an amazing thing to learn!

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Tried...selected very high pressure .

all wickets are thru. edges. Gr8 misses and snicks..the Ai was really struggling. Nice feeling.

Played a pro 40 and got the AI out for 88 .all good length balls with some pace change. Got 7 wkts thru pacers 1 runout and 2 by spins. slips came into play nicely
..While batting I got out for 66. Really struggled.Timing while batting is even early than legend mode..which is not enjoyable.

Will try at other levels so to find a good balance between bat and ball.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Tried...on very high pressure all wickets are thru. edges. Gr8 misses and snicks..the Ai was really struggling. Nice feeling.

Played a pro 40 and got the AI out for 88 .all good length balls with some pace change
.While batting I got out for 66.

Timing while batting is even early than legend mode..which is not enjoyable.
Will try at other levels so to find a good balance between bat and ball.

no idea what i did wrong then! bowled a t10 innings and got no edges. 7 overs high pressure and 3 on very high.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
yes i forgot to add that i tested 4 days game and also the "match practice". Plesae note that IS NOT RECCOMENDED to use the hack
while batting, if you have to bat it's better to restart the game, i will fix this in the next patch. Thanks for all the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread