DBC Video Showcase: got a nice vid of DBC? Chuck it in here!

D

Dutch

Dutch's Vids: as a number of people cant access the DBC download thread and as I am a narcistic megalomaniac I thought I would create my own thred-ette for my vids and match reports. Feel free mods to obliterate it into oblivion if needed!

This first one shows some great moments created with @francobaldo1 's great hack......the music is by yours truly, knocked up for this vid in about 20 minutes or so.....

D

Dutch

The Dutch getting mangled by the new ball in India.....

[DOUBLEPOST=1463785190][/DOUBLEPOST]Amazing catch in the slips: that's what friends are for!

[DOUBLEPOST=1463785261][/DOUBLEPOST]

D

Dutch

Possibly my favourite moment ever in over 300 hours of playing the game!

[DOUBLEPOST=1463785485][/DOUBLEPOST]Through the gate........

[DOUBLEPOST=1463785547][/DOUBLEPOST]Some great moments and a beautiful cover of a great song:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just rename it and we can show off our videos with the patch and lure more people to buy this awesome game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
[DOUBLEPOST=1463808523][/DOUBLEPOST]

D

Dutch

Please keep this thread up and running. It's the best one we've had for a while. Are you playing on console or PC? I don't get great action like this on my 360 version!
This is PC for me: the hack only works with the PC version unfortunately, but it brings out the beauty and variations that lie hidden in this game.....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Dutch You got a really wide monitor..Is there any way you could give the video right aspect ratio?

Users who are viewing this thread