DBC17 Academy Save Editor

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
DBC17%20Save%20Editor1.jpg

DBC17 Academy Save Editor.zip

DBC17 Academy Save Editor v0.0.3.5 Source Code

If you have problems compiling, copy (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll) and (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.xml) files to this location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.6.1\)

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.zip

Last edited:

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
There is a bug with the team logo indexers at the moment, so it needs be fixed. Make sure you make a backup of the "My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 17\Profile\AcademyData000.SAV" before use.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The Logo bug has been fixed, just download from the top link. If anyone comes across a bug, just let me know.

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi @Wouldubeinta I have noticed that in the editor that some of the teams do not have the correct corresponding logos attached to them. Just a minor issue. However I have noticed that in the team editor when looking to select line ups it does not show the edited player names, it only displays the on disk default names for the players which in some cases makes it difficult to figure out who is who. Is this intended or was the team editor supposed to show the player names that have been edited (e.g In the player editor on the right hand side of the tool Moeen Ali is listed as Moeen Ali, however when I go to edit the England team via the left hand side of the tool and look to set a ODI line up he is listed as Mohan Ahmed which is his on disk default name).

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
getting this error...it wont save the edits???

e the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.SharedRow(Int32 rowIndex)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at DBC17_Academy_Save_Editor.Team_Editor.Team_Save_Changers_button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DBC17 Academy Save Editor
Assembly Version: 0.0.1.2
Win32 Version: 0.0.1.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Dutch/Desktop/DBC17%20Academy%20Save%20Editor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.6.1636.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Do you remember what you changed? I'll need to add a try/catch to the save changers event to capture the exception.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi @Wouldubeinta I have noticed that in the editor that some of the teams do not have the correct corresponding logos attached to them. Just a minor issue. However I have noticed that in the team editor when looking to select line ups it does not show the edited player names, it only displays the on disk default names for the players which in some cases makes it difficult to figure out who is who. Is this intended or was the team editor supposed to show the player names that have been edited (e.g In the player editor on the right hand side of the tool Moeen Ali is listed as Moeen Ali, however when I go to edit the England team via the left hand side of the tool and look to set a ODI line up he is listed as Mohan Ahmed which is his on disk default name).
Is this with the standard logos or custom SVG logos?
Well I just worked out that there is two id's, the first is the custom id and the second is the original id that it replaces, I'll need to make some changes to support this. This was different in RLL3.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Cool. So sometimes it will save but when I close and reopen the save file nothing is saved....
After you have made changers to a team or player you click the Save Changers Button. After you are done editing, click on the Write To Save. That will save all the changers to the save file.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565562][/DOUBLEPOST]
so wow - does this effectively give you a scenario creator? [HASHTAG]#buysnewpc[/HASHTAG]
No, this just edit's team and players.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565640][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok the save editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.3

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
After you have made changers to a team or player you click the Save Changers Button. After you are done editing, click on the Write To Save. That will save all the changers to the save file.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565562][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, this just edit's team and players.[DOUBLEPOST=1489565640][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok the save editor has been updated to - 0.0.1.3

Ah ok, i see. thanks for clarifying.

Users who are viewing this thread