DBC17 Any further patching or fullstop

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everyone is talking about Ashes and that's really good but what about game which is in our hands talking about DBC17.

@MattW @BigAntStudios are you further patching current bugs present in DBC17 game or you just put a full stop and move on to next title as Its been long no hearing from you on same.

CORRECTION:"It would be good and request, if you provide your support like DBC14". I am not saying to release patch tomorrow but at-least first finish the remaining bugs for current assignment and then switch to any other task that would be more appropriate way.

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Everyone is talking about Ashes and that's really good but what about game which is in our hands talking about DBC17.

@MattW @BigAntStudios are you further patching current bugs present in DBC17 game or you just put a full stop and move on to next title as Its been long no hearing from you on same.

It would be good if you keep your words like DBC14. I am not saying to release patch tomorrow but at-least first finish the remaining bugs for current assignment and then switch to any other task that would be more appropriate way.

What words do they need to keep?

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Snowy :) i was expecting your reply

its normal perception from any good company/developer as if they released the game or any product then for sure they will provide after sale support in case if that software or game is buggy. I know they havn't said directly so corrected my original statement as members like you point out that stuff which has secondary importance and forget about what actually context is for. i.e. "need to know if they further patching DBC17 or not"

@BigAntStudios thanks for an update and hopefully you able to fix those bugs in Ashes game

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
@Snowy :) i was expecting your reply

its normal perception from any good company/developer as if they released the game or any product then for sure they will provide after sale support in case if that software or game is buggy. I know they havn't said directly so corrected my original statement as members like you point out that stuff which has secondary importance and forget about what actually context is for. i.e. "need to know if they further patching DBC17 or not"

@BigAntStudios thanks for an update and hopefully you able to fix those bugs in Ashes game

Did you miss the 4 patches they released? You’re making it sound like they haven’t done anything post release

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Even after 4 patches game is still buggy at some parts (difficulty level/stats/career/field settings etc) but we don't have much option except to play dbc14 so that's really appreciable and the only reason to play that game.

Many people including myself purchased DBC17 at day1/pre-order/soon that present in market, regardless game condition at that time as they knew we will get perfect game (or one can say bug free for the features we are getting in game) in 4-6 months via patching or support as provided earlier like DBC14 but I am sure some will re-think twice this time unless getting initial review.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Even after 4 patches game is still buggy at some parts (difficulty level/stats/career/field settings etc) but we don't have much option except to play dbc14 so that's really appreciable and the only reason to play that game.

Many people including myself purchased DBC17 at day1/pre-order/soon that present in market, regardless game condition at that time as they knew we will get perfect game (or one can say bug free for the features we are getting in game) in 4-6 months via patching or support as provided earlier like DBC14 but I am sure some will re-think twice this time unless getting initial review.

Both games got the same support, and DBC14 was hardly a ‘perfect bug-free’ game after its final patch. You don’t have much of an argument if you think the DBC14 support cycle was significantly different to that of DBC17

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Agreed for DBC14 and that's why i still play its career sometimes.

I was expecting same sort of features (at-least game-play, career, stats-tracking and xp reward mechanism) or you can say further improved/upgrade of these in DBC17 but unfortunately nothing was like that except cosmetic stuff.

Hopefully we will get more better & bug free Ashes game than DBC17 in all aspects.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
None of that has to do with post-release support. You’re just talking about features that are/aren’t in the game

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That was my expectation but the stuff which provided in DBC17 that would be at-least bug free like continuous change field, AI game-play/difficulty, stats tracking, run-out bug.

I think fixing above comes in post release support or even i am willing to purchase payable add-on to fix at least these four main issues.

Westindies

Club Captain
i was correct in not buying this DBC17, DBC 14 is better than this useless crap...Steam rated DBC14 as 9/10 and DBC17 as 6/10..

Users who are viewing this thread