DBC17 Career Save Editor

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
DBC17 Career Save Editor updated to 0.0.2.2

* Now can clear player stats.

Thank you so much. I just hope big ant can sort out why perfect (100 rated players) don't get picked by some teams. Even with your great tool it still doesn't work lol

hulk1234

School Cricketer
Using this awesome tool how can i lock my players attributes they keep on changing back to 20's after playing a match ???????
Please reply quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

hulk1234

School Cricketer
Using this awesome tool how can i lock my players attributes they keep on changing back to 20's after playing a match ???????

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
give detail tutorial for how to use this save editor PLEASE

win 7 netframework 4.6.1. not installing what i can i do?

hulk1234

School Cricketer
I've had a request for this, so here it is -

DBC17 Career Save Editor 0.0.2.3 Source Code

If you have problems compiling, copy (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll) and (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.xml) files to this location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETFramework\v4.6.1\)

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.zip

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
asking it THREE TIME IS REALLY A WAY TO GET ONE TO ANSWER YOU ISNT IT ***ignore**

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I think attributes (strength/stamina etc.) are based on your career level? Maybe a way to edit that is the best way to go about it, if possible.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Can't be done with this tool, it's a save editor not a memory editor.

sphanlon

School Cricketer
So can you change team names and other info with this editor? Can it change what teams we can play for international selection? I know the graphics don't change with this editor but I guess we can manually put in other kits and stuff in game, even if you can only do it setting up a career in anticipation. Or is this better done with the database editor?

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So can you change team names and other info with this editor? Can it change what teams we can play for international selection? I know the graphics don't change with this editor but I guess we can manually put in other kits and stuff in game, even if you can only do it setting up a career in anticipation. Or is this better done with the database editor?
1) Yes.
2) No, they are stored in the fixture data files.
3) I haven't made a option to edit or import jerseys with any editor.

sphanlon

School Cricketer
1) Yes.
2) No, they are stored in the fixture data files.
3) I haven't made a option to edit or import jerseys with any editor.
Thanks for the replies.
What I mean for point 2 is you can change the information in the editor like team name and player names, etc. so you essentially "overwrite" the team in question to look like another even though it has it's same position in the fixture data files. That's doable. right?
And as for point 3, I mean in game through the academy, can't you change the uniforms of any team? Maybe give Zimbabwe someone else's uni and then use your editor to rename them to that team? Then you could play international for that other team? At least it looks like that team but the fixture database still treats it like Zim. Is this possible?

Users who are viewing this thread