mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear @BigAntStudios

After patch4 thats really big improvement in gameply and thanks for all your support so far.

Just one thing its a kind request to please think on "Earned Stats" feature just like DBC14 in this game as well either you update it via PATCH or ADDON.

Not only me even many others also expected this feature in dbc17 but even after patch4, its still not available. Earlier this year i started polling as well and i think after seeing results all want that feature back on this game.

Thanks once again for providing such great game and support and looking forward good news about earned stats in upcoming patch.

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
I think that earned stats should definitely be added to the the game because without in my opinion it half a game, every other games has it the last Don Bradman cricket had it,the EA cricket games had it,Ashes cricket 2009 had so on, I think this is a biggy in my opinion, stats are fundamental in cricket.

D

Deleted member 46200

Dear @BigAntStudios

After patch4 thats really big improvement in gameply and thanks for all your support so far.

Just one thing its a kind request to please think on "Earned Stats" feature just like DBC14 in this game as well either you update it via PATCH or ADDON.

Not only me even many others also expected this feature in dbc17 but even after patch4, its still not available. Earlier this year i started polling as well and i think after seeing results all want that feature back on this game.

Thanks once again for providing such great game and support and looking forward good news about earned stats in upcoming patch.
I think that earned stats should definitely be added to the the game because without in my opinion it half a game, every other games has it the last Don Bradman cricket had it,the EA cricket games had it,Ashes cricket 2009 had so on, I think this is a biggy in my opinion, stats are fundamental in cricket.
You're both wasting your time I was ignored for even mentioning this and I was kind a sweet... But I do agree stats do play a big part and should be included.

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Brick wall -- meet head.. but.. Why should anyone keep detailed records of the games they play, just so they can change every single players stats after every single game? Seriously, I want to know who thought this was a good idea?

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You don't need stats in a cricket game

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm unsure what is meant by 'earned' stats... Is the stats from in game matches only?

I.e. Bradman's average is 99.99 but I go and get 100 not out with him in game and his average then goes to 100??

Thanks for tolerating my ignorance

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Brick wall -- meet head.. but.. Why should anyone keep detailed records of the games they play, just so they can change every single players stats after every single game? Seriously, I want to know who thought this was a good idea?

I`m with you on this one .

There has to be some behind the scenes reason why they went for this dumb "solution" to the stat problem .

MrCricket1991

Club Cricketer
The stats problem have ruined the game for me to be fair, the last game had everything you would of wanted in a cricket game, all time run scorers and wicket tackers, you could compare players stats against all time greats like for example Wally Hammond. I wish BA could sort this out.
I agree with LizardKing81 completely, who thought I know lets get rid of stats earned in game play and let them take a year to add them to the players themselves, genius at their best.

D

Deleted member 46200

I think I trust you :p
Family maker, heart breaker but always a proper bitch (not).[DOUBLEPOST=1496249300][/DOUBLEPOST]
There has to be some behind the scenes reason why they went for this dumb "solution" to the stat problem .
And as if we'll get an answer.... Can they go any further than ignoring anyone... ? Knock at the door...

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm unsure what is meant by 'earned' stats... Is the stats from in game matches only?

I.e. Bradman's average is 99.99 but I go and get 100 not out with him in game and his average then goes to 100??

Thanks for tolerating my ignorance
If you're from Kelmscott, Cottesloe (and other areas) then the term earned may be lost but it's everytime you play they get added to your overall stats, sadly broken.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Family maker, heart breaker but always a proper bitch (not).[DOUBLEPOST=1496249300][/DOUBLEPOST]
And as if we'll get an answer.... Can they go any further than ignoring anyone... ? Knock at the door...

DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Stop talking absolute rubbish. They've addressed the issue previously. It's not broken either. It is working as intended. That's a big difference to it being broken.

Question the decision, but calling it broken is so disingenuous

D

Deleted member 46200

DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Stop talking absolute rubbish. They've addressed the issue previously. It's not broken either. It is working as intended. That's a big difference to it being broken.

Question the decision, but calling it broken is so disingenuous
Broken hearts...? Dearest, cut down on the caffeine it's making you 'over' aggressive! I truly feel you miss-understand me.

Obviously a Fremantle fan???

Users who are viewing this thread