Deep analysis of the Ashes cricket game

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why are you hiding behind the press release? How can you expect to be taken seriously with anything else you might do in this space in the future?

Non disclosure agreements aside you should be able to man up and apologise for the misleading information you gave without any mealy mouthed "if you were offended" or "per the press release" bullshit.

Until you do you should not expect anything you say to eg taken seriously.

I'm not hiding behind the press release. I am qualifying that I am only commenting on publicly available information and not disclosing anything confidential.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm not hiding behind the press release. I am qualifying that I am only commenting on publicly available information and not disclosing anything confidential.

Nobody is asking you to reveal anything confidential.

"Clearly the information I gave was not a reflection of the delivered product and for that I am sorry" would be a way of acknowledging that a lot of the "publicly available information" emanated from you and was demonstrably false without breaching any agreements or revealing new information.

I think we can all accept that what you could say at the time, and certainly after would be limited, and we're not expecting you to tell us everything. However as I understand you're still operating in the cricket game space i would have thought you would want to show at least a little regret and/or humility.

The fact is you could be working right now on a game that makes DBC look like Cricket 96, but nobody would believe a word of what you had to say about it. That's not gonna change until you man up and stop hiding behind an insincere apology in a dishonest press release issued by a company you no longer worked for.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@barmyarmy:

Can you update your thoughts to remove the erroneous facts that you claim -

1) Ashes 2013 derives from Ashes 2013, and
2) stop insisting Ashes 2009 was used to develop Ashes 2013.

The development team at TrickStar had no access to the source-code of Ashes 2009. This is confirmed by @Chief and by deep analysis of the Ashes 2013.

What on earth are you talking about? I've never insisted that AC13 was derived from AC09. Perhaps provide a source next time...
Quite the opposite I've been consistently pointing out that they couldn't use AC09 and IC10 to make the game. :facepalm

silverthorne

Club Captain
What on earth are you talking about? I've never insisted that AC13 was derived from AC09. Perhaps provide a source next time...
Quite the opposite I've been consistently pointing out that they couldn't use AC09 and IC10 to make the game. :facepalm

I'm not going to argue on your insistence of what you saw -- the "X" that you saw at the Lords demo.

I'm saying that Ashes 2013 is not based on AC2009, IC2010 and the evidences show it.

----------

The fact is you could be working right now on a game that makes DBC look like Cricket 96.

Any link for that?

Developing a game that claims to make DBC look like Cricket 96, shameful behaviour. I would not even touch the current Ashes 2013, given that it is worst game of the year.

----------

See post #36 , #37 , #38 of this thread. Sorry. it's not @barmyarmy. It's @BigAntStudios saying this.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I never said that he was working on such a game, i said he could be, but nobody would believe him anyway.

Stick to interpreting game files, you're better at that...

silverthorne

Club Captain
@Chief,

What was the reason for the weird usage of Unity PlayMaker for? The game become laughing joke.

What was the reason of not implementing any mouse support, despite Unity having excellent mouse support?

D

Dutch

I'm not going to argue on your insistence of what you saw -- the "X" that you saw at the Lords demo.

I'm saying that Ashes 2013 is not based on AC2009, IC2010 and the evidences show it.

----------

Any link for that?

Developing a game that claims to make DBC look like Cricket 96, shameful behaviour. I would not even touch the current Ashes 2013, given that it is worst game of the year.

----------

See post #36 , #37 , #38 of this thread. Sorry. it's not @barmyarmy. It's @BigAntStudios saying this.

You really are barking up the wrong tree mate. Get your knickers on properly before posting.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
How much more definitive do you want than the audio and transcript both posted in this thread? (video wasn't allowed)

D

Dutch

What was shown at the Lords event? Can someone give a definitive answer?

What you might need to do is to re-word YOUR post about BarmyArmy having said that 2013 came out of 2009 and 2010. He has never ever said such a thing. You seem to be mixing quite a few drinks together and that can only mean one thing.....vomit.

silverthorne

Club Captain
What you might need to do is to re-word YOUR post about BarmyArmy having said that 2013 came out of 2009 and 2010. He has never ever said such a thing. You seem to be mixing quite a few drinks together and that can only mean one thing.....vomit.

I already said:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
chief wasn't a developer, he was the 505 producer. he didn't work for transmission or trickstar. the two statements aren't mutually exclusive. (he was also, a skillful and unapologetic liar.)

you actually have to read what people write, not what you hope is there to fit your hypothesis.

D

Dutch

chief wasn't a developer, he was the 505 producer. he didn't work for transmission or trickstar. the two statements aren't mutually exclusive. (he was also, a skillful and unapologetic liar.)

you actually have to read what people write, not what you hope is there to fit your hypothesis.

Although the first part of your post contradicts your second part....................;)

Users who are viewing this thread