1 1/2 hours to go!

UCC-WMH

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am in the unique situation of having the demo but not being able to play it

got it at 1.45 and had to be out by 2 o'clock

got in at 7.55 and my team is playing rugby on sky till 10pm

1 1/2 hours to go!

Wow, you are either missing out or seriously unlucky! Hope you get to play it! :D

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback. Sounds promising enough so far. I like that people have reported varying edges, some falling short, some over slips and including edges from defensive shots. I also like the LBW aspect and the fact that the ball can be pushed around for singles in the gaps. These points alone should make the game much more playable as there is so many variables now.

Hobbi07

Club Captain
I am in the unique situation of having the demo but not being able to play it

got it at 1.45 and had to be out by 2 o'clock

got in at 7.55 and my team is playing rugby on sky till 10pm

1 1/2 hours to go!

Leeds or Wigan ?

Need Leeds to win for my team (Cas) to have a chance of finishing higher in league.

As for demo i haven't got a router at the minute :(

imhassan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Interesting reactions so far ! Can't wait for the PC demo.
Can you guys upload more videos of the demo please!! The rest of us are really anxious!

P

pcfan123

EDIT: I had posted the link but apparently half the world has edited their posts to do so as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
I actually disagree to that, i have played 13 matches now and i won my 1st match. last match i score 15 runs they defended the good ball and played a short at the bad balls. eventually they won but AI seems pretty good and are able to calculate the run rate pretty well. Its a demo but the impression of the actual gameplay as pretty decent. I am enjoying everybit of it. i have recorded the whole match i will post it later on as i have to go somewhere right now.

srk121 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Yes they are silver members and it is working for the, try out the 48hrs it may work for you mate.

I have played 5 games on hardest difficulty and won all 5. Although its difficult to hit fours and impossible to hit sixes. But i won games in which AI scored more than 30. And also In 1 game AI needed 1 run of last 2 balls and he left them alone. Game no doubt is good and I like the lights it isnt dark for me. They could have improved it a lot but with a friend against you this is going to be what they claim the Pro-Evo Soccer 1 of Cricket. So online it would be quite good AI is 100 times better than BLC 2007 and similar to BLC 99 but it is not something what playtest review people said that it being amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread